V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

When leaving the Grand City Penthouse (for the first time) Huey came up and was going to talk to me, but froze a few steps before me, and I quicksaved (thinking that when a soft reset would resolve it) buttttt now I'm frozen at that frame. Any help please?

Game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, FreeTyler1 said:

Got stuck in the wall by the left staircase in Blacksteeple Castle and I can't get out.

Game.rxdata

9 minutes ago, Velogadoo said:

I somehow got stuck in a wall outside Blacksteeple castle and would like to be placed back in the courtyard please.

Game.rxdata

Get the latest patch

Hey can someone help me fix my file? I first asked about 3 weeks ago and no one's helping :( I've had a miserable day and I just want to play the game

Can someone please just help me make a new save file that places me outside the door? That's literally all I need :( I've already got the patch and it didn't fix the problem :(

Please please please help :'(

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, FreeTyler1 said:

Got stuck in the wall by the left staircase in Blacksteeple Castle and I can't get out.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Velogadoo said:

I somehow got stuck in a wall outside Blacksteeple castle and would like to be placed back in the courtyard please.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Refty365 said:

When leaving the Grand City Penthouse (for the first time) Huey came up and was going to talk to me, but froze a few steps before me, and I quicksaved (thinking that when a soft reset would resolve it) buttttt now I'm frozen at that frame. Any help please?

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

50 minutes ago, Solange98 said:

Hey can someone help me fix my file? I first asked about 3 weeks ago and no one's helping :( I've had a miserable day and I just want to play the game

Can someone please just help me make a new save file that places me outside the door? That's literally all I need :( I've already got the patch and it didn't fix the problem :(

Please please please help :'(

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Just try to leave the room through the big door to the top. Also please get Patch 10 and apply it. It will fix the endless repeating of the cutscene that happens when you try to leave the room from the bottom.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Just now, jaykip said:

I think i have been given the wrong file i have someones named shawn

Hehe sorry, probably attached them in the wrong order since I fixed them all pretty much at the same time, you'll have to look through them individually until you find the right one ;)

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:

Hehe sorry, probably attached them in the wrong order since I fixed them all pretty much at the same time, you'll have to look through them individually until you find the right one ;)

No problem but i tried that should i regive you my file

game.rxdata

7 hours ago, jlowery said:

Hi,

I'm stuck in the wall at Blacksteep castle.

Could I get some help please?

Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, Treoman said:

i am currently playing on mac

idk how to fix it, most people who play the game on mac will get stuck after&before boss battles, only way t ohelp with those is to pass thru those segment of game

3 hours ago, Shadowknight12 said:

corrutped save file

2 hours ago, Vortiz said:

Ok so I'm not sure if this is an issue that others have (I have V9) if it is can you link the download for Patch 10?

I just beat the Dimensional Galvantula in the Amethyst Cave and during the Venam monologue I left and came back about 2 hours later. There was an error message that said the scripts were running too long and told me to restart. When I restarted my game was frozen but the music still plays. On an HP Windows Laptop if its important to know.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, FreeTyler1 said:

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

56 minutes ago, Skullgasher said:

Just beat the fifth gym leader, and got stuck on terajuma shore. Playing on Mac. Would appreciate it if someone would be able to help me out

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata