Preparing for E17.

KindleofDreams

18 hours ago, Seel The Deal said:

I'd actually go more with how current gen PU uses Lanturn, as a bulky, offensive pivot. Not really good for Switch mode but if you're playing Set it works wonders. Hydro Pump, Dazzling Gleam, Volt Switch, and Discharge with Choice Specs (from the Charmander event, although since you have Goodra I think you'll need to wait to be able to do that one? Assault Vest and Splash/Zap Plate also work). If you really want a wall variant, you should probably wait for the Scald TM, since Lanturn has very poor physical bulk and a burn fixes that up quite nicely.

No I have the Choice Specs :)

Thanks for the idea. 

@Gh0stStark running Twave and Discharge feels redundant. 

I'll see about Milotic. I dont want to re-breed a fully trained Milotic to get Haze/Mirror Coat at this point.

Bumping. Whats a good Politoed set/ev spread in Reborn?

Mostly want him to set up rain.

Problem is most Smogon sets run Scald (which we dont have yet xD).

Aside from that I'm not sure if I should run a 252 HP / SPatk one, or an ev spread that has more EV's invested into health / defenses

Edit: 

Should I convert my Swampert to a more Tanky Swampert / Lead Swampert instead of a Physical attacking Swampert?

Edited by KindleofDreams

for politoed go with hp/spdef, its spatk is kinda bad. damp rock as item of course. surf or hydro pump and hypnosis are all you really need, icy wind is good coverage and the last move can be filler. honestly though, I'd wait for E17 and just use Pelliper to set rain, it's sooooo much better. hurricane/hydro/filler/filler (roost and u-turn once we get the TMs) and fully invest in two of hp/defense/speed/spatk.

as for swampert, it depends. if you're getting a rain setter though then I'd recommend physically offensive, we're bound to get the mega stone eventually and swift swim = 150 base attack = rip. if you want out-of-rain use then a lead/tank swampert with hp/atk or hp/defense with stealth rock is a respectable option

EDIT: if you're setting rain then I'd recommend Hydration+Rest Vaporeon with Aurora Beam/Hydro Pump/filler (Hidden Power, Wish, Toxic and Surf are your best options)

Edited by Seel The Deal

11 hours ago, Seel The Deal said:

for politoed go with hp/spdef, its spatk is kinda bad. damp rock as item of course. surf or hydro pump and hypnosis are all you really need, icy wind is good coverage and the last move can be filler. honestly though, I'd wait for E17 and just use Pelliper to set rain, it's sooooo much better. hurricane/hydro/filler/filler (roost and u-turn once we get the TMs) and fully invest in two of hp/defense/speed/spatk.

as for swampert, it depends. if you're getting a rain setter though then I'd recommend physically offensive, we're bound to get the mega stone eventually and swift swim = 150 base attack = rip. if you want out-of-rain use then a lead/tank swampert with hp/atk or hp/defense with stealth rock is a respectable option

EDIT: if you're setting rain then I'd recommend Hydration+Rest Vaporeon with Aurora Beam/Hydro Pump/filler (Hidden Power, Wish, Toxic and Surf are your best options)

Swampert is for general use atm. 

Never really used Stealth Rock in my run, but idk I'm getting alot of sweepers atm so maybe Swampert is a good lead atm.

I still need to get a "wish eevee", but ill get to breeding for that