Battling/Trading in online

Lillietea

Hi everybody! I wanted to ask: can someone help me to train my pokemon ? Or can someone trade 70 - 75 lvl pokemon at my PKRS infected ones?(especially I interested in fire or fighting type cuz Im preparing to a battle againist Blake) (and i cant speak english well,cuz im russian.Sorry!)

P.S. I beated Blake (AND I EVEN BEATED CIEL TAMER) so now Im not such interested in fighting type. But Ill be still happy to trade with u if u want so) Aaand dont forget about training)

Edited by alisekoroleva

16 minutes ago, alisekoroleva said:

Hi everybody! I wanted to ask: can someone help me to train my pokemon ? Or can someone trade 70 - 75 lvl pokemon at my PKRS infected ones?(especially I interested in fire or fighting type cuz Im preparing to a battle againist Blake) (and i cant speak english well,cuz im russian.Sorry!)

What are you looking to trade?

28 minutes ago, alisekoroleva said:

Hello! Nice to meet you :) 

I can trade you a good fire type pokemon.

In case, you just wanted a random pokemon of either fire type or fight type. What about Simisear?

Now, I see Filthy Casual was the first one to reply here.

Edited by Paul25

On 10/1/2017 at 5:39 AM, Paul25 said:

Hello! Nice to meet you :) 

I can trade you a good fire type pokemon.

In case, you just wanted a random pokemon of either fire type or fight type. What about Simisear?

Now, I see Filthy Casual was the first one to reply here.

No, I have a Pansear so I dont need Simisear. Im truly interested in Charisard, Tyflosion, Meganium and Vinusaur.(To be honest,Im interested in ALL starters) And also I want an Ampharos or other electric type.(I dont need fighting type and steel type alredy)

If I made a mistake dont blame me please)

And yea, If you need help in evolving pokemon trouth trade I can help. My online play nickname is Alise.

Ill send screenshot of pokemon wich I can trade later. Also I can infect your pokemon with PKRS and then trade it back)

@alisekoroleva

Great!, then I have got everythin' which you need. :) 

Er..Nah, you hadn't made any mistake.

and its okay, I already have got lots of Link stones for trade evolution :P 

Okay, noted your id.

Btw, You don't really have to go through all those mess. I mean Sending me screenshot...

You can just Trade me somethin' which you don't need. ;) 

And regarding that poke-rus infection, I don't really need it tbh. Already have some mons which are infected with pokerus.

Also, make sure to check the Guidelines: Guidelines for this site

Anyway, Will be PMing you.