COGA: Article Directory

Commander

Hello everyone. You are probably wondering what the heck a COGA is. It's an acronym for Commander's Opinionated Gaming Articles. I decided to start the series up due to the lack of places to discuss topics about both games and fan-games and what people both like and dislike about them. While the focus will be fan-games, I will still talk about official games to bring up points and maybe even name one that will perk your interests. I do aim to bring up different aspects of certain elements or even ones that are rarely talked about, but mostly I want to focus on making them enjoyable reads. Here's the ones I made so far:

Pokemon Themed Topics:

Gen I the Forgotten Foundation

Pokemon Games - The Cycle of Repetition

Planning Stages:

Once Upon a Time...

Picture Perfect 

Characters:

A Little Thing Called Love

Sharing the Spotlight

Style and Form:

It Gets Better Later

Miscellaneous:

On Copyright Infringement

What a Pile of Crit

The list may seem small now but I do plan to make quite a number of these over the coming months. This topic also serves as a suggestion booth. If you ever want me to talk about almost anything game wise just put it in a post and I'll either add it to a que or simply respond to it with a paragraph if I don't think it's article worthy (these things are massive and take a while to write).

• 6 months later...