I’m a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.

Tsukina

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Tsukina said:

@LykosHand @Dragoknight on the topic of champs which one was the hardest in your opinion. For me it was Cynthia god i remember struggling for weeks as a kid when i was first fighting her on diamond  

The hardest champions for me was Lance and Cynthia. Cynthia was hard to beat because of her Spiritomb and her Garchomp and Lance was hard because of his three Dragonite lol.

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

The hardest champions for me was Lance and Cynthia. Cynthia was hard to beat because of her Spiritomb and her Garchomp and Lance was hard because of his three Dragonite lol.

i felt that Cynthia just had just a well rounded team, i still have flash backs but i have to say i still love her battle music 

On 9/27/2017 at 4:27 PM, Dragoknight said:

Yeah, I'd go with Cynthia.

Sure, Lance's Dragonites were tough, but I've never had a problem with him.

All the others were kinda weak.

Cynthia's team was just well rounded and really difficult unless you overleveled.

yeah, and i didnt get into overlvling until i got to reborn... then i pretty much cuddle the line of almost overlvling and not xD

On 9/27/2017 at 4:27 PM, LykosHand said:

Garchomp :), my second is Crobat and the third is Ninetales :) 

And yours?

Ninetailes-ice Glaceon weavile 

Don't. Overleveling is evil.

Also, you have a point. Her battle music is awesome. So do we all agree she's the best champ?

Also, I'm not even gonna go into how much I detest the word favourite, but to give 3 I like...

Gardevoir, Lucario, and Dragonite.

Edited by Dragoknight

On 9/27/2017 at 4:32 PM, Dragoknight said:

Don't. Overleveling is evil.

Also, you have a point. Her battle music is awesome. So do we all agree she's the best champ?

Also, I'm not even gonna go into how much I detest the word favourite, but to give 3 I like...

Gardevoir, Lucario, and Dragonite.

I agree! and oo lucario <3 i was so happy when i got riolu in reborn

On 9/27/2017 at 4:34 PM, LykosHand said:

A run mono ice is really nice because there are some nice and powerful ice mons :D 

yup if i was a gym leader i think i would have my team like this

Ice team.PNG

On 9/27/2017 at 4:38 PM, LykosHand said:

Woah your team is really good :D in my opinion i prefer Walrein instead of Cloyster ;) 

i did cloyster because my friend hated skill link and i had just battled him with this team xD

Normal team.PNG

On 9/27/2017 at 4:38 PM, Dragoknight said:

Yay! More people who like Lucario! I swear no one ever mentions him.

Also, nice gym roster. If I had to go with a single type as a gym leader, I'd probably go with Psychic.

what would your team then? o-o if so i would love to battle it at least on showdown as my reborn team needs work xD

1 minute ago, Tsukina said:

i did cloyster because my friend hated skill link and i had just battled him with this team xD

Normal team.PNG

Ahah now i understand xD. Oh god that Cinccino is a beast with skill link O.O and honestly i hate me too skill link, it's a powerful ability lol

On 9/27/2017 at 4:43 PM, LykosHand said:

Ahah now i understand xD. Oh god that Cinccino is a beast with skill link O.O and honestly i hate me too skill link, it's a powerful ability lol

yup it was fun we made like a mini pokemon league for each other what we did was both make a mono team for every type and a champion team then after that we made a runner team that would have to beat all of them only allowing 1 switch from the team if they lost xD this was my league aside from my champ team as i couldnt fit it. ill post my sweep team on the next post AKA my team that i ran with

The gauntlet.PNG

On 9/27/2017 at 4:45 PM, Dragoknight said:

Well, my Reborn looks like:

lucario.gif               gardevoir.gif           mamoswine.gif           crobat.gif            galvantula.gif              greninja.gif

let me see what mine looks like one moment

2 minutes ago, Tsukina said:

yup it was fun we made like a mini pokemon league for each other what we did was both make a mono team for every type and a champion team then after that we made a runner team that would have to beat all of them only allowing 1 switch from the team if they lost xD this was my league aside from my champ team as i couldnt fit it. ill post my sweep team on the next post AKA my team that i ran with

The gauntlet.PNG

You have did a nice challenge :) and for what i see, your choices are always good ;) i think that you are good at showdown :D 

On 9/27/2017 at 4:45 PM, Dragoknight said:

Well, my Reborn looks like:

lucario.gif               gardevoir.gif           mamoswine.gif           crobat.gif            galvantula.gif              greninja.gif

ok mine looks like this

reborn team2.png

sweep.PNG.431b7c79e0020a2654a694f6ba078631.PNG

On 9/27/2017 at 4:51 PM, LykosHand said:

You have did a nice challenge :) and for what i see, your choices are always good ;) i think that you are good at showdown :D 

Im not that good xD, oh this was my sweeping team for his challenge urgh its not letting me show it ;-; but if you wish you can run it for yourself hehehe