Blacksteeple Castle Find Saki

Chirish10

I started playing last week and made it to the point in Blacksteeple Castle where I need to meet up with Saki on the West side of the castle in the fields. After a searching for hours and trying to interact with just about everything in that area, I cannot find her. I tried looking up some youtube videos and looked through other forums for answers and the only thing I can think of is that there is something wrong with my game because it doesn't look like what I was seeing in the videos and screenshots. I'll post a ss below to show you what mine looks like. (I took a ss by the absol statue because I read something about entering a tree behind that statue, but again- nothing.)

Any help would be appreciated 59a752cedafb8_Screenshot(1).png.b127cdbe181e646bcee074ab80150df1.png

20 minutes ago, Chrishogan10 said:

The book about the Knight and the Queen, right? I have already read that. 

Not the book on the table.You read the wrong book.

Check the bookshelf on the upper right corner.It's a purple book.

On 8/31/2017 at 7:57 AM, Yagami said:

Not the book on the table.You read the wrong book.

Check the bookshelf on the upper right corner.It's a purple book.

Thanks, I figured it out. Appreciate the assistance.

...... but now I am stuck in the jail with no mining kit to get out... i believe that Val is supposed to give me the mining kit or something like that but after I play as Emma snooping in the library, it goes back to my character stuck in the jail cell with no mining kit. I am super confused because I am trying to figure this out by wathching videos and my version looks nothing like what I am seeing in the videos. I have downloaded the latest version of the game with the patch...

Screenshot (4).png

Edited by Chrishogan10