Pokemon Insurgence run? (Question)

Jess

Should I cover my Mono-Delta run of Pokemon Insurgence in Hard mode or not? :)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Question is self explanatory! Would you like to see it, yes or no?

I'm doing a complete playthrough of Pokemon Insurgence in Hard mode using only Delta Pokemon! I'm also recording it. Would you like me to open a topic and cover it? Gonna be similar to my Bug Monotype, with a lot of commentary and not many (or not at all) screenshots, cause it's too troublesome. I'll upload the videos though. :) 

12 minutes ago, GreenDecidueyeArrow said:

Go for it! btw which starter do you want to choose and are traded pokemon acceptable? (some deltas aren't available until after the E4)

Delta Charmander looks too dope to pass... I love myself a Dragon Ghost too. Delta Charizard>>>>Giratina in my humble opinion!

Also, I will just proceed through the game with the Deltas I can normally acquire in game! This will make it more of a challenge! :) 

@Neco Technically, they are not Fakemon, since the base of every Delta is an official pokemon and the designs make it easy to recognize the official one. You can say that they are fake Alolan Forms though!

Edited by Jess

I chose delta Charmander too and 10/10 I would use it again! I strongly recommend to use the Draco Meteor move tutor as soon as possible! Also, as someone who recently beat hard mode, I'd let you know that after the 4th gym, the opponent's mons have optimal nature, EV, and IV spreads.

btw I also really recommend delta Gardevoir, she's both elegant and badass with the Electric/Ice dual STAB. I beat hard mode thanks in part to her. I usually mega'd my Delta Charizard and gave a choice scarf to delta Gardevoir.

Delta Bisharp was also clutch with choice scarf High Jump Kick. I'm also interested in Delta Typhlosion but I didn't get a chance to use it. Electric/Steel on a base 100 speed mon seems intriguing.

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

Technically, they are not Fakemon, since the base of every Delta is an official pokemon and the designs make it easy to recognize the official one. You can say that they are fake Alolan Forms though!

I found it out after a quick google search... better than some bizarre fakemon, but I probably have to see them in action a bit xD I mean, what the hell happened to Bulbasaur ö.ö

2 minutes ago, Neco said:

I found it out after a quick google search... better than some bizarre fakemon, but I probably have to see them in action a bit xD I mean, what the hell happened to Bulbasaur ö.ö

Most are really beautiful! Possibly even better than most of the Alolan forms. The Ground/Water Delta Turtwig line is 100% better than anything Game Freak will ever come up with. Check it out.

What I saw looks good, but I guess I have to get used to it. Turtwig looks good, but as it is my favourite Gen IV starter and one of my favourite starters throughout, I'll probably prefer the original even though the Delta one is Water xD

But yeah, Game Freak should take some inspiration from those. Or hire some talented people