Needing help with a few things

Mizu13

I am needing help with my team building, and item finding for said team building...

here is my current team
59a452051f9d3_pokemonrejuvinationteam.thumb.png.fd4109034d67ba92e779f73e9b27c106.png

A few things I need help with are a better water type, and the item to evolve Magmar.

I was thinking about back tracking and getting a Water/Ground type, so I can stop using Walrein and Claydol, and add another team member like a fighting type. But I don't want to use Mudkip because I don't want a team full of starters, and the Seismitoad I was using was so fragile that I dreaded using it. Walrein is the same way but it can take out dragon types which I have trouble with due to Ribombee not having a great fairy type move yet, and Claydol just doesn't do enough damage for what I want.

Now on to Magmar. I want to evolve her so bad, but I have yet to find a Magmarizer. I feel like I have searched everywhere and no luck. I am currently at the Toy Box, (severely under leveled I know) 
Did I miss it on my journey, or have I just not gotten to it yet?

I'm afraid you're out of luck if the Magby you caught wasn't holding a Magmarizer.

As for Water/Ground -type, you can try Gastrodon. It has decent bulk as well as access to Recover. It's slow as molasses, though. There's plenty of Fighting -types to choose from, Medicham is a good and popular choice because Pure Power-boosted High Jump Kick wrecks most if not anything that doesn't resist it. Then there's Hariyama, Machamp and the Hitmons just to name some other alternatives.

Edited by Zargerth

Does it have to be Water/Ground type? I'm afraid the only options then are are Quagsire and Gastrodon (and Whiscash but his stats are pretty bad tbh). Otherwise you can always go for good ol' Slowbro. He has nice bulk (95/110/80), a pretty good movepool and really good ability (Regenerator).

Also if you can't get the magmarizer anymore, you might want to consider Alolan-Marowak. With a thick club he hits like a truck (you can find thick club from wild cubone, put a mon with compoundeyes in first party slot for higher chance of finding it) and again has a good move pool. 

Alolan-Muk is another good recommendation for its awesome typing, bulk and move pool.

p.s please install the fonts on your pc man, it looks a lot better that way!

Thanks for all the suggestions, I just finished playing the game up to the point that I need to wait for an update so I am going to do a lot of back tracking and help requests.
I may try what a lot of people are doing and having a PC. full of back up team members and just switching out as needed.
Just captured a Togedemaru, and Palossand so I am taking time to train them up to match my team. 

I have no idea how to install the fonts on my pc, will look into it later.

12 hours ago, Mizu13 said:

Thanks for all the suggestions, I just finished playing the game up to the point that I need to wait for an update so I am going to do a lot of back tracking and help requests.
I may try what a lot of people are doing and having a PC. full of back up team members and just switching out as needed.
Just captured a Togedemaru, and Palossand so I am taking time to train them up to match my team. 

I have no idea how to install the fonts on my pc, will look into it later.

Many people don't actually use a pc full of backup team memebers.For example this is my team:

Spoiler

capture001.thumb.PNG.60b7dafa35099f21980a649b3ec86a4f.PNG

As long as you have good type coverage it won't matter that much.I finished the game while being 10 levels under.

21 hours ago, Yagami said:

Many people don't actually use a pc full of backup team memebers.For example this is my team:

Hide contents

capture001.thumb.PNG.60b7dafa35099f21980a649b3ec86a4f.PNG

As long as you have good type coverage it won't matter that much.I finished the game while being 10 levels under.

Yeah, thats why I am back tracking for now and seeing what all I can get and build a new team (I need a good electric type or psychic).
I am seriously liking Palossand, but then I have 2 ghosts on my team which is making me week to dark. I am thinking of switching grass types to get a Breloom because I need fighting coverage.
I am trying to use Pokemon that I have not used in the past but I may have to break this rule due to a lot of Pokemon I have used in other games being needed.