Pokemon Ahpherian Flowers

12 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Nice and interesting i say.

i hope so since it'll be a long while before i put a download link for you all but please keep this in mind that i won't be doing the traditional 2 gym alpha or 3 gym beta it'll be a part 1 then 2 with each having 9 gyms and 12 side quests then post game 

8 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

i hope so since it'll be a long while before i put a download link for you all but please keep this in mind that i won't be doing the traditional 2 gym alpha or 3 gym beta it'll be a part 1 then 2 with each having 9 gyms and 12 side quests then post game 

No problem, i can undestand that it take very much time :). Ah i see, well this is nice in my opinion.

Edited by LykosHand

1 hour ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

expect reborn/desolations story but with more depth , and fullmoon/rejuvenation's graphics, and great thanks

It's more like reborn/desolation's story, and rejuvenation/fullmoon's graphics so nope definitely not your normal pokemon game 

Awesome! :D Now I really can't wait for this. Haha. And one more thing. Level cap or no? :o

1 minute ago, Awesome_One said:

Awesome! :D Now I really can't wait for this. Haha. And one more thing. Level cap or no? :o

hold on i have to find the papers i've written everything on .... 2 minutes later ok ive them yes there will be level caps but no field effects cuz im really lazy and don't want to implement them but there will be signature moves and a few custom tms so ask any question you have on the sig moves and or customs tms because i don't mind telling you all about them 

10 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

hold on i have to find the papers i've written everything on .... 2 minutes later ok ive them yes there will be level caps but no field effects cuz im really lazy and don't want to implement them but there will be signature moves and a few custom tms so ask any question you have on the sig moves and or customs tms because i don't mind telling you all about them 

Figured. Haha. And that's ok. It'd feel less special if Field Effects were in every fan made Pokémon Game. Haha. Do you plan on making moves that are two typings? Like Flying Press is both a Fighting and Flying type.

19 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Figured. Haha. And that's ok. It'd feel less special if Field Effects were in every fan made Pokémon Game. Haha. Do you plan on making moves that are two typings? Like Flying Press is both a Fighting and Flying type.

idk probably not but i'm fickle af so we'll see