Timburr Puzzle Strategy guide (4X4 Rotation)

FairFamily

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

These numbers indicate the number of times you should rotate the tiles of the picture, based on their position. For instance, the top-left corner should be rotated twice, the tile immediately right should be rotated three times, the next one, only once, etc. 

The solution below assumes that clicking on a tile makes it rotate counter-clockwise, as well as every tile that shares a side with said tile. If all the rotations are instead clock-wise, replace the ones with threes. If the rotations are not the same for the tile and the adjacent tiles – just tell me and I’ll try to figure something else out. Same if more tiles get rotated (for instance, the top left tile also rotates the top-left “center tile”). 

Spoiler

Just checking – you do know that what you just did goes against a few points of internet etiquette, right? 

• 9 months later...

Can someone please help me solve  the concelder  puzzle  have all of the puzzle pieces  in the correct order except  for the last square  on the bottom left and I just can't seem  to find the last correct solution  please I really could use some help.

20230715_173500.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 7/16/2023 at 12:37 AM, Ace1pilot said:

Can someone please help me solve  the concelder  puzzle  have all of the puzzle pieces  in the correct order except  for the last square  on the bottom left and I just can't seem  to find the last correct solution  please I really could use some help.

Sorry to answer so late (I stumbled on this by chance -- had you created a proper thread, it might have been noticed much earlier)! I hope that you were able to come up with a solution on your own.

If not, try this out (U means "give this tile a half-turn", O means "do not rotate this tile").

Spoiler

O U U O

U O U U

U U O U

O U U O

@Beau I can (assuming that there is a solution), so technically the answer to your question is "yes".

I will not help you here, however, because this is the wrong place to ask the question, you know it and yet you're still doing it.