Best place to Ev train pokemon?

FeyrisNyan

Here are the best location:

HP

Azurine Island: you can easily farm Amoonguss, Foonguss, Gastrodon, Shellos, and Seismitoad. Especially fast if you interact with the pokeballs (Amoonguss).

ATTACK

Route 1: Farm the Bouffalant, gives you 2 attack EVs.

DEFENSE

In the cavern under the grand stairway, farm wild Geodude, Sandshrew, and Gravelor. All have a high encounter rate and yield 1-2 EVs.

SPECIAL ATTACK

Abandoned power plant: Bring honey and kill Magnemites that spawn. Not the fastest, but the most consistent special attack training.

SPECIAL DEFENSE

Azurine Lake: wild tentacool have a very high encounter rate here; gives 1 sp.def EV each.

SPEED

Underground railnet: kill the woobats on the black spots. Move between locations to respawn the woobats. 

Edited by Panther

The best place for attack ev is in goldenwood forest because guaranteed +2 ev for Mightyena,lycanroc and tranquil.

For sp. attack it is best you get sp. attack card to train in gearen laboratory because +3/+2 ev in the center.

1 minute ago, FeyrisNyan said:

sweet thanks,are there any requirements? i only have up to the 7th badge so i have access to rock climb but i went to get myself a litwik and a cyndaquil so i want to ev them

You have Rock Climb, so you can enter there. In order to enter some of the rooms, you need a certain amount of badges. Iirc 7 badges should be enough to obtain Sp. Attack Card.