cant use Meloetta for online play

Pirouette Meloetta

5 minutes ago, Pirouette Meloetta said:

i have a meloetta in my paty but i cant use it for onlne play why???

Obviously because it's not available in game yet.  You could do a one-to-one trade or battle with somebody with an unrelased mon, but that's it............though that is 2/3 of online play.  

It will put a warning about restrictions to WT of course, the same with unreleased moves.

Because Meloetta isn't part of the available Pokémon as of E16 (and most likely won't be until E19). Only mons available through 'normal' gameplay are allowed for online play. 

Edited by Alistair

11 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Because Meloetta isn't part of the available Pokémon as of E16 (and most likely won't be until E19). Only mons available through 'normal' gameplay are allowed for online play. 

dude! playing an insanely hard game with only fire types it may not work in later game cause ground type gym and many other strong trainers

13 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Obviously because it's not available in game yet.  You could do a one-to-one trade or battle with somebody with an unrelased mon, but that's it............though that is 2/3 of online play.  

It will put a warning about restrictions to WT of course, the same with unreleased moves.

thanks bro for helping me out which pokemon can i use then

5 hours ago, Pirouette Meloetta said:

dude! playing an insanely hard game with only fire types it may not work in later game cause ground type gym and many other strong trainers

Monotypes are viable in Reborn, and a great challenge. And I know guys that have actually already done Fire monotypes.

Edit: If you mentioned it because of his fire monorun, in his signature, I apologize. Hadn't spotted that, LOL. Well, I've completed Reborn with nothing but Bugs, so Fire should be way easier!

Edited by Jess