Customer Satisfaction Polls  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with our camels?

• Yes of course we are
    • No, just...no
    • Helicopter
    • Well you can always get better by...(Write constructive criticism and post it in the thread)

Well hello there! Welcome to Crazy Solomon's C A M E L shoppe, in here we 'sell' various prestigious breeds of camels with a long line of equally prestigious parents directly to you the customer!. I promise that every camel we 'sell' will have at least 5x31 IVs ALMOST GUARANTEED! And yes my dear customers...all of your purchases will come with a case of date scented perfume and a camel care kit*.

So what are you waiting for? Order one now! Just peruse our list of interesting and exotic camel breeds...and take a cursory glance at the trading laws that you will certainly ignore!.

PRESTIGIOUS LIST OF CAMELS

-The fearsome Alpine Lithovore! Camel (Larvitar Only eats rocks! KEEP AWAY FROM MOUNTAINS YOU DO NOT WANT IT TO EAT, has been taught the dance of dragons, on the special list)
-The ever mysterious one eyed Camel! (Beldum May be missing a part of itself, on the special list)
-The deadly Axe Camel! (Axew Will try to attack any nearby trees, but it does not appreciate being used by lumberjacks, knows the dance of dragons) not to be confused with the disappointingly Axed Camel (Magikarp, keep it everstoned to prevent rampages, on the special list) of course, or the Axed Floating gasous camel (Ghastly, may be poisonous to Indian elephants).

-The ever confusing Blind Biting Camel! (Deino Bites everything in a mile radius, does not like to be petted), the ever favorite POINTY CAMEL (Pawniard Warning: Chess puns)
-The upside down Camel! (Inkay Do not place near trees in wastelands),
-The mantisss Camel! (Scyther Requires a lump of metal and tough love to grow properly), The Draconic and Aquatic Camel! (Dratini, takes a loong time to grow, on the special list)

-The Fluffy warm Camel (Vulpix not to be confused with Fluffy psychic warm camel)
-The Fiery Camel Camel! (Numel, needs a lot of lava to grow)
-The Flying Alpine Camel! (Aerodactyl, Is always at full potential, does not have goatee)
-The Limited Camel! (Eevee, needs a lot of love and attention, or maybe you can just buy it some stones)
-The Underground metallic camel! (Drilbur, needs very little water, somehow not blind)
-The Hoodlum Camel! (Scraggy Is a good camel that should not be judged by it's appearance)

-The Chinese Legend Camel! (Absol Thought of as an ill omen, tends to play roughly)
-The Ancient Ruler Camel! (Tyrunt, now only slightly used, has learnt an ancient dance that is associated with dragons)
-The Smug serpentine camel! (Snivy, needs a lot of water and attention to grow, only slightly more used than usual)
-The Muddy Neotony affected Camel! (Mudkip, has an unfortunate tendency to cause people to misspell words when describing it, tends to be damp and due to it's previous owner mistreating it, is slightly more used than usual)

And the Aquatic Sneaky Camel! (Froakie, Is very adaptable).

More stock will of course be added when our dear customers inevitably forget that I require...no I DEMAND! NO adequate payment for any of my camels, so please don't send me any of your good camels in exchange unless we have already discussed this. Or when I check the stock again and notice even more camels ready for trade.

And of course...the RULES

-The store will be open for almost all days except for Sunday, only two to four customers will be accepted each day, and you must be available during 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM +7 GMT if you wish to trade on a weekday.

-Do not actually trade me any good camels in exchange, I sort of found a good way to speed up my production of camels that involve not actually getting any noteworthy ones in exchange.*
*Unless Crazy Solomon specifically asks it from you as part of his quest to create Reborn's first living Cameldex.

-Unless requested, all camels will arrive in kennels ((Eggs)).
-Each order can have a maximum of five camels traded at a time

-Any order for a camel marked as "Special List" will require a screenshot of someone's camel trainer card that proves that you have beaten at least half of the currently available camel gyms. This is required since CRAZY SOLOMON does not want to just hand out extremely valuable camels to anyone.
-Anyone making "Camel toe" "Jokes" will be evicted from the premises. Edit: This rule also applies for Camel Ditto jokes.

And of course CRAAAZY SOLOMON HAS SOME...Special Deals just for you valued customer.

Special Deals

CRAZY SOLOMON has X Shiny 5x31 IV Aquatic Sneaky Camels (Froakie) who are already out of their camels in stock, X is best described as "Amount of times the customers listens to CRAZY SOLOMON and doesn't give him a camel he might want later".

CRAZY SOLOMON has too many 4x31 IV to 5x31 IV Chinese Legend Camels (Absols), he literally has twenty to thirty of them right now and he needs to empty his stock, feel free to give him something good if you are asking for one.

Any request for the Special Deal camels will not count as part of the three to five customer limits as long as you only ask for a camel listed on the Special Deals location.

So what are you waiting for? ORDER NOW AND YOUR ORDER WILL ARRIVE Just for tonight your order will arrive by either my Sunday night or my Monday night depending on how tomorrow plays out.

It should also be noted that CRRRAAAZZZYYY SOLOMON is a friend of all monotypers everywhere, and he will supply any camels for you at any day that isn't Sunday (Crazy Solomon needs to look after the missus after all) at no additional cost if one does not ask for a pseudo legendary camel or more than two at a time. If a valued customer in a monotype does ask for pseudo legendary camel or more than two camels, Crazy Solomon will consider it a favor exchanged, and Crazy Solomon will always make bank on his favors.

EDDDDIIIIITTT!: If it wasn't clear before CRAZY SOLOMON's Trading ID is cronos5010, because that is the name of Crazy Solomon's delivery man.

Edited by Cronos5010

Reserved for Waitlists.
Sunday or Monday:

ID: Shadowsusanoo "I would like to have a Special Deal Sneaky Aquatic Camel please!"

ID: ???????? (Upside Down Camel)

ID: Octavius (Mantis Camel)

Yes this bit is only here to make sure that Crazy Solomon has a space after the enter button.

Edited by Cronos5010

17 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

I would like to have a Special Deal Sneaky Aquatic Camel please!

ID:Shadowsusanoo

And again, to clarify the people who post on Saturday will get their Pokemon on my Sunday or Monday night because it is 12:19 AM over here in CRAZY SOLOMON land, and Crazy Solomon needs to take care of his camels/evade authorities.

1 minute ago, -IR- said:

We live in the same time zone and i never seen any camel outside a zoo! can i have one of your camels?

Yes, up to five camels at a time! But you will have to specify which camels, and if Crazy Solomon asks for a certain camel in exchange...then the valued customer might want to get Crazy Solomon that camel.

On 8/19/2017 at 10:53 PM, Cronos5010 said:

And again, to clarify the people who post on Saturday will get their Pokemon on my Sunday or Monday night because it is 12:19 AM over here in CRAZY SOLOMON land, and Crazy Solomon needs to take care of his camels/evade authorities.

Ok please inform us at the time you are ready to part with your Loved and Cherished Camels!!

31 minutes ago, Cronos5010 said:

Yes, up to five camels at a time! But you will have to specify which camels, and if Crazy Solomon asks for a certain camel in exchange...then the valued customer might want to get Crazy Solomon that camel.

d1ce430386fc93883168c726a6955b6e--bactrian-camel-keep-calm-and-love.jpg.9381b3d82cda13fc8ea30607cb826d1c.jpgI would love to have one of your upside down Camel!

Ah, yes, my great, mysterious, and highly esteemed procurer of of the most rare and exotic camels known to man or pokemon, My muscles have grown weary and my inner thighs have grown chafed from riding my beloved Garchomp through these harsh desert sands (should've given it sand veil...). A marvelous mantis camel would provide the most immaculate automotive transportation. Please do consult with me if you wish to barter. I have many invaluable camels that unfortunately cannot provide such a momentous and efficient mode of transportation as your wondrous mantis camel

My ID is Octavius, as you might have imagined.

7 hours ago, -IR- said:

d1ce430386fc93883168c726a6955b6e--bactrian-camel-keep-calm-and-love.jpg.9381b3d82cda13fc8ea30607cb826d1c.jpgI would love to have one of your upside down Camel!

3 hours ago, Octavius said:

Ah, yes, my great, mysterious, and highly esteemed procurer of of the most rare and exotic camels known to man or pokemon, My muscles have grown weary and my inner thighs have grown chafed from riding my beloved Garchomp through these harsh desert sands (should've given it sand veil...). A marvelous mantis camel would provide the most immaculate automotive transportation. Please do consult with me if you wish to barter. I have many invaluable camels that unfortunately cannot provide such a momentous and efficient mode of transportation as your wondrous mantis camel

My ID is Octavius, as you might have imagined.

Duly noted, your camels will be ready whenever I manage to find and yell at Crazy Solomon's deliveryboy.

On 8/19/2017 at 10:14 PM, Cronos5010 said:

-Any order for a camel marked as "Special List" will require a screenshot of someone's camel trainer card that proves that you have beaten at least half of the currently available camel gyms.

This is MY trainer card-

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p370/Shadowsusanoo/Camelshop_zpsbkimxgyx.png?t=1503128760

3 minutes ago, -IR- said:

Im ready for trade! IGN: IR

Please give me further instuctions whenever you are ready

Crazy Solomon is currently waiting for trade as cronos5010 as Shadowsusanoo has yet to respond to my PMs.

Crazy Solomon is in fact looking for the following Camels to trade for, although Crazy Solomon must say that without complex in game maneuverings these camels will not be able to be traded for a shiny 5x31 IV Aquatic Sneaky Camel.

HUNT FOR:
Live examples of Camel Dex Number #396, #397, #398 (Starly, Staravia, Staraptor)

Live examples of Camel Dex Number #16, #17 (Pidgey, Pidgeotto)

Live examples of Camel Dex Number #23, #24 (Ekans, Arbok)

On 8/20/2017 at 8:31 PM, Cronos5010 said:

Crazy Solomon is in fact looking for the following Camels to trade for, although Crazy Solomon must say that without complex in game maneuverings these camels will not be able to be traded for a shiny 5x31 IV Aquatic Sneaky Camel.

HUNT FOR:
Live examples of Camel Dex Number #396, #397, #398 (Starly, Staravia, Staraptor)

Live examples of Camel Dex Number #16, #17 (Pidgey, Pidgeotto)

Live examples of Camel Dex Number #23, #24 (Ekans, Arbok)

Hey Solomon , i have an Arbok!

11 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

I would love to be given a chance of raising the Mantiss Camel , Oh generous Solomon.

ID: Shadowsusanoo

Crazy Solomon asks that all customers refrain from double posting as the edit button exists and Crazy Solomon refreshes this page almost constantly anyway, that and the shop may or may not be open in 6 to 7 hours.

Crazy Solomon wishes to bump this thread without the Moderators banning him, Crazy Solomon also wishes to inform any valued customers that the store will be open tomorrow and that we will be taking pre order request.

In short, Crazy Solomon wishes you all a good day.