Cassandra Glitch (I think?)

Tapu Fufu

Spoiler

I thought this would finally be my chance to figure out what that password you learn of when you go with Erin in Darchlight Cave (Alpha), but nope. When you try and tell Cassandra the secrets you learn, she says, "I see. You and Flora searched a room together and didn't find anything?" I was so disappointed because I did find something and it was with Erin. I was hoping I could tell her and she'd input it on the computer somehow. Damn, I'm so sad.

I'm just wondering if this will be fixed so I don't save after the event.

That seems to be just a dialogue error, which I imagine will be corrected (or maybe it has already, depending on if you patched your game).  Erin will stop you from telling that women anything regardless.

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

That seems to be just a dialogue error, which I imagine will be corrected (or maybe it has already, depending on if you patched your game).  Erin will stop you from telling that women anything regardless.

Yeah, I have the patched version. Ah, thanks anyway. Looks like I'll have to wait just a little longer to see if this path really is more worth it than the one with Flora. After all, what comes with a password is usually a lot of useful info.

Edited by Tapu Fufu