Help me with my team

K I'm actually losing my mind. I desperately need bronzong on my team, but it isn't in the game yet. It covers my weaknesses so well. Anyway, I have been looking for a good 6th pokemon for a while, ( my team is Komo-o, volcarona, Swampert, heliolisk, and lycanroc). As you can see, my team has nothing that reliably stops fighting types (at least ones with rockslide), has no ground-type immunity, and has nothing super-effective against fairy. Guess what pokemon covers all of those weaknesses. If you guessed bronzong, you're correct. Please, please, please help me find an alternative choice. 

Btw I'm aware that crobat exists, but I've used him in so many other playthroughs that I'm honestly sick of him. I will use him if I absolutely have to though.

Weezing can brush off physical Fighting/Rock damage, is immune to ground b/c Levitate, and Poison beats Fairy. Also, it learns Sludge Bomb by level-up. You can also breed pain split and toxic spikes if you're interested. Also, you can stop setup sweepers with clear smog/haze. It learns Gyro Ball by level up (goes well with 35 speed) and can learn Shadow Ball for excellent neutral coverage, but you're gonna have to defeat one of the toughest Dimensional Rifts to get that TM.

looks like Dhelmise could be the mon you're looking for:

- Immunity to Fighting moves

- Resists Ground moves 

- Steelworker giving STAB to Steel moves while also learning Anchor Shot fairly early (Level 32)

... But it's not in the game yet... so I'd recommend Deciudeye as an alternative. It shares the same typing but has less defense to take physical attacks (100 Base for Dhelmise vs 78 base for Owlboy) and lacks super effective moves for fairy types. On the bright side, Decidueye has access to Spirit Shackle which can also trap and let you deal with annoying mons while also having access to a recovery move (Synthesis) which Dhelmise lacks. Owlboy also learns U-turn ( which may you may need a heart scale for) and can form a Volt Switch/U-Turn core with your Heliolisk.

Or just get Crobat

Forgot to mention that Rowlet  is available at Mossy Grove in Terajuma Jungle if the location guide is correct ( I don't know if it's an event or anything)

Edited by TroubleInTexas
forgot something

How about Grass/Poison -types? While they are not immune to Ground, they do have super-effective moves on their disposal as well as Poison coverage for Fairies, not to forget the resistance to Fighting -types. Grass/Poison -types are common, there's Roserade, Vileplume and (if you get lucky) Venusaur just to name a few.

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. I personally like the Weezing suggestion the best. I have already tried decidueye, but for some reason it learned steam eruption by level instead of spirit shackle. Also, I tried roserade, but I screwed up and didnt realize that you have to get giga drain before evolving roselia. I honestly cant be bothered with going off on another crazy adventure to find a shiny stone. As for vileplume and venusaur, im pretty sure it's impossible for me to get a bulbasaur since I got a jackpot starter. Also, vileplume is pretty bad tbh. All in all, I think weezing will work. Thanks so much!