Looking for axed pokemon.

highonpotenuse

I have 17 complete reborn runs, each with completely different teams.(0 repeated pokemon, with 4 in progress) However I am beginning to run out of pokemon I deem worthy of my time and effort. Im really interested in pokemon that were axed (gastly, magikarp) or any others that you know of. I plan on making them the core around new playthroughs. I am a huge fan of this game and believe it has everything you can ask for from a pokemon game. If anyone can help me out, id much appreciate it.

10 minutes ago, highonpotenuse said:

I have 17 complete reborn runs, each with completely different teams.(0 repeated pokemon, with 4 in progress) However I am beginning to run out of pokemon I deem worthy of my time and effort. Im really interested in pokemon that were axed (gastly, magikarp) or any others that you know of. I plan on making them the core around new playthroughs. I am a huge fan of this game and believe it has everything you can ask for from a pokemon game. If anyone can help me out, id much appreciate it.

I can help you ;) 

12 minutes ago, highonpotenuse said:

Yes thank you so much. Which do you have? Are you looking for anything in particular?

Only, Misdreavus and Gastly. (Starry or Wolfox can trade you the other ones :))

No, Just gimme a trashmon 

9 minutes ago, highonpotenuse said:

I havent traded anyone yet. j123 is my user name

Gastly egg obtained! Thanks so much. Now on to the karp hunt!

I am sorry :( 

I have'd gone for a awhile.

If you are here still for the trade..

Just now, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Sorry it's an egg but figured as long as it was a gastly it would be fine. Enjoy it should turn up with 5 or 6Ivs depending on how lucky you are

Thats perfectly fine. I do lite breeding, meaning i go for everything but perfect iv. My patience level isnt 9000. Seriously tho, thanks. Gengar with be the cornerstone of yet another run, with the karp as a cornerstone in a different one. I figure both of those would be way too easy.

7 minutes ago, highonpotenuse said:

Thats perfectly fine. I do lite breeding, meaning i go for everything but perfect iv. My patience level isnt 9000. Seriously tho, thanks. Gengar with be the cornerstone of yet another run, with the karp as a cornerstone in a different one. I figure both of those would be way too easy.

Also, Bring two trashmons ;) 

Just now, highonpotenuse said:

if wolfox doesn't provide you one by probably Monday evening I will give you one or if somebody else doesn't

1 minute ago, Paul25 said:

I am sorry :( 

I have'd gone for a awhile.

If you are here still for the trade..

I dont need the gastly anymore, however still looking for karp and perhaps a frillish. Any other rares or axed pokemon you can think of? I have managed to use every mystery egg besides frillish so far.

7 minutes ago, highonpotenuse said:

I dont need the gastly anymore, however still looking for karp and perhaps a frillish. Any other rares or axed pokemon you can think of? I have managed to use every mystery egg besides frillish so far.

I do have a frillish ;) 

Lemme know when you're waiting.

6 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

if wolfox doesn't provide you one by probably Monday evening I will give you one or if somebody else doesn't

Ok sounds good. Do you know when wolfox happens to get online so i know when to check back? Gonna be watching the new super soon, but dont want to miss out on the karp.