Mega Ring and Mega Stones

Railtracks

In Reborn,

Mega Ring event is implemented in the game but not yet accessible( Probably in ep 17).  The mega stones available are-

Heracronite:
visit Nyu's house in the North Aventurine Woods without any other candy in your Bag other than Blue Moon Ice Cream, talk to him and he'll offer you a choice of either Heracronite or Pinsirite for it (repeatable to get both)

Pinsirite:
visit Nyu's house in the North Aventurine Woods without any other candy in your Bag other than Blue Moon Ice Cream, talk to him and he'll offer you a choice of either Heracronite or Pinsirite for it (repeatable to get both)

Banettite: 
exchange a Floral Charm for it in a house Ametrine City, to a girl complaining about her necklace (possible only after visiting Blake's apartment

Abomasite: 
Ametrine Mountain B3F, start by reaching Ametrine F1 by climbing up the Waterfall in Celestine F1 (Celestine Cascade entrance) or jumping the ledge and climbing down the Waterfall in Ametrine F2 (Calcenon/Route 3 and Route 2 entrance), open the ice-Strength puzzle by pushing the boulder from one side of the Waterfall and going through the path from the other, go through the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the right (surf over it downwards), resurface to B1F and go to the left in the ice skating puzzle, go into the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the low left into B2F (the Lapras location), go through another cave opening at the bottom left to B3F and find it next to the X Door at the left

Audinite

Azurine cave - requiers surf,dive, waterfall and blizzard

Cameruptite

Crysolia spring sauna

Glalitite

Azrine lake dive, S9

Steelixite

Devon corp, if you've upgraded railnet

IN REJUVENATION NEITHER MEGA RING  NOR MEGA STONES EXCEPT HERACRONITE OR BANNETITE

Edited by Shadowsusanoo

30 minutes ago, Railtracks said:

I was wondering if the Mega Ring is obtainable, and if it is, which Mega Stones are available. I'd love to have a Manectite. :P 

In Reborn, those listed above.  In Rejuv, neither the ring or any stones are available right now.

Let me enlighten you on how ame went on deciding if the mega ring should be in ep 16:

"NO! Yes... Maybe? No!"

I think you can get the picture from there

There is one mega stone in Rejuvenation available. I think it is from the hidden library quest part 3. You can choose one of the two mega stones Karinna gives you. It's either the Heracronite or Bannettite.

1 hour ago, Haruhiko88 said:

There is one mega stone in Rejuvenation available. I think it is from the hidden library quest part 3. You can choose one of the two mega stones Karinna gives you. It's either the Heracronite or Bannettite.

I can confirm this to be true.

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

In Reborn, those listed above.  In Rejuv, neither the ring or any stones are available right now.

Great. Now I need to find, breed, and train another Electric type. .-.

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

IN REJUVENATION NEITHER MEGA RING  NOR MEGA STONES EXCEPT HERACRONITE OR PINSIRITE

I don't know if the Pinsirite is available, but the Banetite is.

1 hour ago, Haruhiko88 said:

Forgot about that choice.  So, one is available @Railtracks