Stuck in Wall At Blacksteeple Prison

21 minutes ago, FreeTyler1 said:

I was playing Pokemon Rejuvenation and I stumbled into a wall. I can't get out of the wall, and I somehow I saved while in it. It seems far-fetched but I hit quit game if that helps. Is there anyway I can fix this? 

STUCK.PNG

Try using the latest patch.

4 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Try using the latest patch.

When I got stuck I was using version 9, which I think is the latest version. Using any older patch will give me this error if I use my save.

WHY THE FUCK AM I STUCK IN A WALL.PNG

Edited by FreeTyler1

8 hours ago, FreeTyler1 said:

When I got stuck I was using version 9, which I think is the latest version. Using any older patch will give me this error if I use my save.

WHY THE FUCK AM I STUCK IN A WALL.PNG

V10 is the latest as already stated by Plok. ;) 

I have the same exact problem. I'm stuck in that section of the wall. I'm just going to exit the game since I haven't saved yet, but hopefully this gets fixed.

I have been messing around with it for the past five minutes, and it seems to occur everytime I try to go down that specific staircase. Going up works fine, and the other staircase seems to be working just fine

1 hour ago, Hypnos11 said:

I have the same exact problem. I'm stuck in that section of the wall. I'm just going to exit the game since I haven't saved yet, but hopefully this gets fixed.

It's fixed in the patch.

On 7/31/2017 at 5:38 PM, FreeTyler1 said:

I downloaded patch 10, but I am still stuck in the wall itself. I tried moving everywhere I could, but I can't get out.

Did you actually patch the game? After you download the patch replace the files in the Rejuv folder with the files from the patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...