My Pichu won't evolve

ShadeStrider

24 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I Spammed EV reducing berries on it. I then leveled it Up with a Rare Candy. No Luck. I tried in the day and the night.

Is this a bug?

Here is my save file. Hopefully someone can fix it.

Game.rxdata

I don't completely know what I did, but it worked when I changed the 'form' setting (using the mod with Debug).  For some reason, it was set to 1, while most mons are set to 0 if they don't have different forms (ei  Vivillon).  Someone else will have to fill in the why's, but it evolved right after it went to 0.......I would say sorry for wasting quite a few rare candies, but you are loaded with them.

Game.rxdata

@Pozyher  It was.  It wouldn't eat anything else.  I even looked with debug and it was 255.

Edited by seki108

On 7/23/2017 at 6:14 PM, seki108 said:

I don't completely know what I did, but it worked when I changed the 'form' setting (using the mod with Debug).  For some reason, it was set to 1, while most mons are set to 0 if they don't have different forms (ei  Vivillon).  Someone else will have to fill in the why's, but it evolved right after it went to 0.......I would say sorry for wasting quite a few rare candies, but you are loaded with them.

Game.rxdata

@Pozyher  It was.  It wouldn't eat anything else.  I even looked with debug and it was 255.

Thanks for helping me. Because of that, I have an Alohan Raichu.

Now I'm breeding for a Physical Raichu set with Volt Tackle, ThunderPunch, Fake Out, and brick break. My Pichu won't evolve again. Is it possible to fix this problem Permanently?

Game.rxdata

8 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Thanks for helping me. Because of that, I have an Alohan Raichu.

Now I'm breeding for a Physical Raichu set with Volt Tackle, ThunderPunch, Fake Out, and brick break. My Pichu won't evolve again. Is it possible to fix this problem Permanently?

Game.rxdata

If it is doing it for more than one Pichu, it might be a problem with the latest patch.  I would report it on the bug-reporting thread.  In the meantime, I could change this one if it has the same problem.

@ShadeStriderI can't even open this one without it this error:

Spoiler

Screenshot_32.png.8c3a761c7419e940b41f05d948490a6e.png

Edited by seki108

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

If it is doing it for more than one Pichu, it might be a problem with the latest patch.  I would report it on the bug-reporting thread.  In the meantime, I could change this one if it has the same problem.

Hide contents

it's not a bug in normal rejuv. this seems to be a mod/cheat engine problem

6 minutes ago, Njab said:

it's not a bug in normal rejuv. this seems to be a mod/cheat engine problem

(If you were talking about opening error:)  I tried to open it on normal rejuv, rejuv with the mod menu, and rejuv with follower pokemon, but it wouldn't open in any of them.

Just now, Njab said:

I was talking about pichu not being able to evolve. Anyway the pichu thing isn-t the onlz issue with the save file

Ok, just checking.  This is your area of expertise, after all

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

Hide contents

My Bad. I had the Jukebox on and this was the theme that I put on. You can play any MP3 on the Jukebox when you paste it into the BGM Folder in Audio. This particular file is the "Encounter" music from Super Smash Bros Brawl. A remix of the Metal Gear Solid track. I forgot to switch it off.

But I resolved to just use the Debug mod and fix it. Thanks for your help.

Edited by ShadeStrider