Need ideas for a run!

Vhandrake

Pretty much that, winter holydays are coming my way next week, so i want to do some runs, something that is not usually seen, like my Pokémon-specific item run, or... Well... Idk, that's why i'm posting this, cause i have no idea! If you want, you can share here, xD

As always, thank you for reading, love this community.

10 minutes ago, RedAlert said:

I think that's on Desolation. Personally I don't like Dragon monos, but whatever suits ya :P

Edit: oh wait, you're not OP

Awesome_One is doing Ice.. Dragon is my favourite type but maybe they're a bit OP.. 

5 minutes ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

-500 BST run
Can only use pokemon with a base stat total of 500 or less.

Well, Techically i already did it xD Pokémon specific item run had this team:
Pikachu: 320

Farfetch'd: 352

Chansey: 450

Clamperl: 350

Ditto: 288

And Marowak: 425

... So yeah, i already did it xD 

EDIT: @Alphagar yeah, it's winter where i live xD 

Edited by Vhandrake

5 minutes ago, RedAlert said:

Well then, I'd always welcome a fellow nuzlocker! Although on one condition: you can't choose Greninja/Blaziken as your starter :P

Alright, i'll probably go for a Nuzlocke, ofc i'll with my favourite Grenin.... DAMMIT... Nevermind, i always have my trusty Bla... FUCK!! Fine!! D: I'll see what else i can choose xD

@FactoryofSadness I thought about that one too, it would be really fun to use Pokémon no one use and see what can i do with them 

Edited by Vhandrake

5 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

Alright, i'll probably go for a Nuzlocke, ofc i'll with my favourite Grenin.... DAMMIT... Nevermind, i always have my trust Bla... FUCK!! Fine!! D: I'll see what else i can choose xD

@FactoryofSadness I thought about that one too, it would be really fun to use Pokémon no one use and see what can i do with them 

This may sound absolutely blasphemous, but while I think Blaziken and Greninja are the best individual starters in the game, if you want to build a solid team around one starter, you go for Swampert. You just need something to cover the grass weakness, and you're solid. With Florinia, it also helps that there are Trubbish right nearby with Toxic Spikes alongside Kricketot, and her ace has no grass moves (only one offensive move, and it's Smack Down).

Edited by FactoryofSadness