Dark Monorun (Reborn Hardcore, CoM Version)

RedAlert

Viewing Preference (only for major battles)?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Basically, this is just to know which way is easier for you to follow through. Would you like to see recorded videos, or screenshots of the battle?

• Video
    • Screenshots
    • I don't care about this shit

Some of you may already seen my Grass monorun, which begs the question: why this? Well, to put it simply, I didn't want people stealing this opportunity from me! xD It seems like there's a monorun of each and every type as of now - and I was quite upset by that, especially because my favorite dark type was no longer available for me to do. (I guess I could have done it, but it's not as fun when I'm reading another run that basically tell me how to defeat particular gyms). But it turns out that it was a blessing in disguise, since it gave me an opportunity to do something I've never tried before - the Hardcore Mod, with the CoM version enabled:

Now I know this may be incredibly difficult, but I do consider myself experienced enough in Reborn to ascend to something of greater difficulty. I have heard that this mod also offers a greater variety of Pokemon to choose from, so it allows for a lot more strategic play.

I'm really excited to do this, so I'll be leaving a poll up above to gather interest: if you're interested in this, please vote in the poll.

I will start this either on completion of my Grass Monorun, or if I get bored of it (pray this doesn't happen), or if people demand that this must be started without delay (pray that this does happen).

Are you doing the randomiser run because without that you can say byebye to your monorun.keep in mind to not take the item ban though.l accidentally took the item ban too in my hardcore grass run and winning from Charlotte was very very hard 

4 hours ago, rayyan said:

Are you doing the randomiser run because without that you can say byebye to your monorun.keep in mind to not take the item ban though.l accidentally took the item ban too in my hardcore grass run and winning from Charlotte was very very hard 

Ah, so your grass monorun was a randomizer run? One question though: you do actually get more choices in the non-randomized run, right?

Either way, I'm not sure about this: I'm tending more to the non-randomized. And yes, I'll not make that mistake, thanks for the heads up :)

5 hours ago, RedAlert said:

Ah, so your grass monorun was a randomizer run? One question though: you do actually get more choices in the non-randomized run, right?

Either way, I'm not sure about this: I'm tending more to the non-randomized. And yes, I'll not make that mistake, thanks for the heads up :)

Yes you do get more choices but not any I know of in the dark category. But its not nessecary  to use a randomiser though I highly recomend it if you want to get past the first 4 leaders because taking julia she has access to discharge which is no joke. In a dark run you cant access dark types at the start without trade or randomiser. but its your choice. It isnt exactly impossible. On another note YEEEAAA!!! I defeated charlotte in my grass mono on hardcore