Youtube Playthrough ( I still didnt pick my starter)

Good day pokefans! Ill be playing Pokémon Rejuvenation and Id like to share my playthrough on youtube, its my first time playing this Fan game.

If you can help me out with comments that would be awesome cuz I'm playing it on (Intense mode).

Thanks!

P.S I picked my starter.

Link to my videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTV70Ys21_4&t=15s (Ep.1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_u0mnnNRc (Ep.2)

Edited by BIG Z Games

First of all recomend to go to your Pokemon Rejuvenation File go to File Fonts select all there and install it the game will look slightly better. With randomizer in selection room u can get random starter so go with that it will be better than picking :D

Grass types?? They are not really good to start with in this game. You can separately catch budew or oddish and level it up for temporary use. Or you could go with mudkip. I chose it and was quite comfortable with it.

Nope. Not good as a starter. Shouldn't have double posted. 

Edited by BRS swag

Just now, BIG Z Games said:

@Another Retired Shipper Its my 1st time playing rejuvenation idk how to get eevee and I already started with Froakie :D

P.S if there is a way to get eevee please let me know :)

Um, eevee, ralts jangmo-o, riolu are jackpot starters (you remember the rainbow machine, in the starter selection room?) there is a small chance of getting one of them

17 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Grass types?? They are not really good to start with in this game. You can separately catch budew or oddish and level it up for temporary use. Or you could go with mudkip. I chose it and was quite comfortable with it.

What? O.o

My Sceptile was my hero

6 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

What? O.o

My Sceptile was my hero

Just my experience with grass-types. Maybe they aren't really great for me. Not poking you tho.....

Would recomend getting oddish (one of the best grass pokemon) from the top of the Hotel and u can get nidoran if u want... also recomend getting team that will cover most of the types advantage so get rock type too it will be really helpfull :] 

PS: Damn u look so manly >:/

This game is super fun, and I'm happy you're starting from V9 as it improved the game so much.

I recommend doing the Help Center requests and as many sidequests as you can. You get so many good items and Pokemon from it, so it helps a ton.

Have fun with this playthrough!