My prediction for Titania Gym Pokemon

Zander

I think that Z-moves are just gonna be introduced at a really late stage in the game, and only for boss fights at first. I mean, they are pretty powerful and game-breaking sometimes. Maybe we'll see something usung a Z-move in the Episode 17 content.

49 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Scizor seems almost confirmed since in the online league, Scizor was Titania's ace and every gym leader has used their ace from the online league. If she has a mega, I'd assume it would be Scizor.

What is the online league? Plus such a strong trainer like Titania has to have a super strong mega like metagross but it doesn't go with her color scheme of Red I guess 

I wonder if she will get a Cobalion or Heatran, without the speedier steel types it feels like Titania would be VERY vulnerable to getting setup and swept.

We know that she has a Skarmory, an Aegislash and an Excadrill. Furthermore, her ace in the old Reborn League was Scizor, so there is no way she won't have that (Almost certainly Mega, because, you know, something that bulky should have zero weaknesses). Finally, Empoleon is likely to be a part of her team because it fits the Knightly theme and Water/Steel is just really good defensively.

That leaves the 6'th. I'm leaning, personally, towards Escavalier. It has the bulk that is further supported by the field, it hits like a freight train and it fits the theme of her team.

So yeah, my guess is towards Skarmory, Aegislash, Mega Scizor, Excadrill, Empoleon and Escavalier, not necessarily in that order.