What Roar (me) thinks your Duel Spirit would be

Wolfox

• 2 weeks later...

I don't play a lot of yugioh however I love ghost tricks, melodious, the farmiliars, crystal beasts I play a Melodius deck occasionally. I love cute decks and play a more passive game just to have fun. Favourite pokemon is Mew, however love all the fox like ones as well as my favourite animal is the Artic fox i hate the perform decks tho lol

4 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I don't play a lot of yugioh however I love ghost tricks, melodious, the farmiliars, crystal beasts I play a Melodius deck occasionally. I love cute decks and play a more passive game just to have fun. Favourite pokemon is Mew, however love all the fox like ones as well as my favourite animal is the Artic fox i hate the perform decks tho lol

I'll keep this one simple, since I just woke up

9wFdeB4.png

2 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

i never played the yu gi oh games, but i'm in the process of watching the anime, currentl watching Gx (the one with Jaden yuki) :3

in that case I'll go for a card you might enjoy seeing alot once you get to 5d's, the first one that's not a monster:

scrap_iron_scarecrow_by_alanmac95-d6lsgc

Kuzutetsu no Kakashi, AkA Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

in that case I'll go for a card you might enjoy seeing alot once you get to 5d's, the first one that's not a monster:

scrap_iron_scarecrow_by_alanmac95-d6lsgc

Kuzutetsu no Kakashi, AkA Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Cool, i'm saving this, Danks wolfy

9 hours ago, Wolfox said:

I'll keep this one simple, since I just woke up

9wFdeB4.png

XD shes super cute then again most of the ghost tricks are. My friend loves this card in his deck but rarely gets to use it since the like to stay near the bottom of his deck, he likes playing the annoying decks

Just now, Alphagar said:

Yeah...and? Replace yugioh with anime and music with reading and you basically have my gf. XD

oh right, add anime to that list aswell, and I also like readin, but I'm not a nerd for it