LF good iv vulpix or ninetails or growlithe with a decent moveset c:

FeyrisNyan

1 minute ago, FeyrisNyan said:

maybe a tynamo or elektross with decent moves doesnt need to be perfect ivs

Aw bad luck that's an electric mon I don't have ):

If I ever get one I'll tell you though! Btw don't double post again bro, you might get a warning or something like that.

6 minutes ago, FeyrisNyan said:

woops sorry where did i double post, did i make too many threads?

Man you just did it again haha. You shouldn't post a comment on a thread if you were the last one to comment it already (since you can edit your last comment instead)-

5 minutes ago, FeyrisNyan said:

and what pokemon do you have available  it doesnt have to be tynamo :P

if looking for electric pokes I have available HP Fire Magnemite, Mareep, Joltik and Dedenne (all with good IVs) or if you'd rather, I can get you Elektrike, Helioptile or Eevee (could get yourself a Jolteon) in a couple secs.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

oh thats what double posting meant okay i thought it was because i posted 2 threads too quickly, after talking on discord and skype for so long though this will take some getting used to... and i will take the jolteon but i have no moves for it, as i wanted to use it during a playthrough at lv 1  then get it up but i suppose a lv 1 jolteon would be fine xD

7 minutes ago, FeyrisNyan said:

oh thats what double posting meant okay i thought it was because i posted 2 threads too quickly, after talking on discord and skype for so long though this will take some getting used to... and i will take the jolteon but i have no moves for it, as i wanted to use it during a playthrough at lv 1  then get it up but i suppose a lv 1 jolteon would be fine xD

Ok I'll invite you in a minute

hey sorry i was out this week. i have vulpix w/ 6iv heat wave, hypnosis, flare blitz, hex

can also do growlithe if you need with morning sun & close combat (can 1-shot tyranitar w/ adamant nature max attack)