Team Help For Shade Gym Fight

jakk8399

1 minute ago, Jess said:

I don't like Scrafty's design... :( 

The rapper dropping pants it has to hold make me detest it...

But I agree that it is better than Pangoro. Especially with D.Dance, no comparison.

Haha well, it has a very unique design imo and I take pleasure in liking things that people generally don't

1 minute ago, RedAlert said:

Haha well, it has a very unique design imo and I take pleasure in liking things that people generally don't

Nothing wrong with people who like sack races! Scrafty loves them too! xD

Most people love Scrafty, so I'm the weird one here I think, not you... ;) 

32 minutes ago, RedAlert said:

While true, I was able to sweep Shade with Scrafty alone thanks to Dragon Dance + Moxie, it's an absolute monster.

Scrafty >>>>> Pangoro any day, in all departments

Fite me

Yea, if you can also increase it's speed it becomes unstoppable. I just never had the patient to soft-reset until i got a scraggy with good IV's and Dragon Dance, so i never got to use it

Ok, so I got a shiny zorua, gonna train that up, also gonna train up the sraggy I got, along with a magnemite (no idea if it has sturdy yet), gonna try to get em up to lvl 38. Also, should I just bench ampharos and use magnemite instead for my playthrough since I have no steel types?

9 minutes ago, jakk8399 said:

Ok, so I got a shiny zorua, gonna train that up, also gonna train up the sraggy I got, along with a magnemite (no idea if it has sturdy yet), gonna try to get em up to lvl 38. Also, should I just bench ampharos and use magnemite instead for my playthrough since I have no steel types?

nice.

For Shade just keep them both , theirs attacks will be boosted by the field , and ampharos is quite tanky

Edited by Zarc

19 minutes ago, jakk8399 said:

Both of them are very good pokemon, if your patient enougth to grind just keep them both, otherwise problably go for Magneton for more coverage. You can only evolve him into Magnezone quite late however, but Magneton with Stury can still always do something