Crawli's gym

So I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not, but I cannot seem to figure out this 3rd room? I can't interact with the ariados, so I'm stuck only being able to push the log on the mid right, and that just traps me. I downloaded the patch to see if it would help, but I still can't seem to progress.  If anyone has any ideas or info, it would be greatly appreciated

rejuv.thumb.jpg.b85c24766b909d1603dd709cf7733557.jpg

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, blaerofvalenwood said:

So I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not, but I cannot seem to figure out this 3rd room? I can't interact with the ariados, so I'm stuck only being able to push the log on the mid right, and that just traps me. I downloaded the patch to see if it would help, but I still can't seem to progress.  If anyone has any ideas or info, it would be greatly appreciated

see if there's still one Ariados somewhere around the gym. once you find all 4, they'll be in a square where you are now and will make a trampoline when you stand where than lady is. if there isn't, it's bugged and I'm not sure the patch helps all that much because I had problems too. if there is no other ariados, you might have to reload a backup from before the first time you tried the gym puzzle, and do the whole thing without using any of the teleport pads.

14 minutes ago, blaerofvalenwood said:

Once you have all four Ariados, push that log that's on the right ledge down.

2 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

see if there's still one Ariados somewhere around the gym. once you find all 4, they'll be in a square where you are now and will make a trampoline when you stand where than lady is. if there isn't, it's bugged and I'm not sure the patch helps all that much because I had problems too. if there is no other ariados, you might have to reload a backup from before the first time you tried the gym puzzle, and do the whole thing without using any of the teleport pads.

yeah I had completely missed one of the ariados in the first room! thanks a lot for your help!