Where can i find female salandit or type:null

KenKeniff

1 minute ago, EMISA said:

Can someone pls help where can i find female salandit or type:null

salandit is a shadow pokemon, i think it is located at cratos mountain but i am not sure

and for type:null you start it from a house near a train.  (near the entrance to goldenwood town from route 3 youll see a bridge, surf down and you will see it for sure)

2 minutes ago, EMISA said:

Can someone pls help where can i find female salandit or type:null

Salandit is a shadow mon in the Carotos Mountain Arc, I believe, bur you'd probably need to soft reset to get the female variant.

Type: Null can be caught as early as after Crawli. I believe you need to surf to that hidden cove in the river area of Route 3 to start its sidequest.

11 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Salandit is a shadow mon in the Carotos Mountain Arc, I believe, bur you'd probably need to soft reset to get the female variant.

Type: Null can be caught as early as after Crawli. I believe you need to surf to that hidden cove in the river area of Route 3 to start its sidequest.

for the type null sidequest what do you do with the yellow ring???

8 hours ago, EMISA said:

Wait what do i need to do to get type:null?

You need to go to Rivers End, which is outside of Goldenleaf Town's east gate and south from the bridge (requires surf)

You're looking for the only house there.

Edited by Animefan666

On 6/11/2017 at 4:42 AM, EMISA said:

After that what do i have to do in forsaken lab.I found that secret entrance.

You need to interact with the yellow ring on the table while having a Pokemon with a light-based move such as Flash, Moonlight or Dazzling Gleam.