Miscellanious Questions about numerous things (Spoilers probably))

Dreamy

• Global Mods

So I'm going around trying to do a sort of sidequest/secret roundup before going on the train to GDC, and I have some questions but with some of it being new V9 content, the data around isn't exactly the best. I'll probably edit this as I get answers/new questions. if you know the answer, please just try to tell without spoiling what happens, just give where to go/ what to do advice. =).

Spoiler

-Are more than 2 of the Culiver people available to fight before GDC (star shards)

(Probably not)

-What do you do in the forsaken lab with the empty crest in the sidequest with Venams dad

(Answered)

-Can anything be done with Anju's pendant yet? (thought it might be something to do with Aelitas family, but I couldn't get anything to happen before)/

-Where can I get cell batteries and metal powder for the thing in Xen backup lab (I assume this is for ralts or whatever it's been replaced with)

(Answered)

-Can you do anything more in the Dufaux questline after the generator incident in west gearen

(Probably not)

-Can any of the other reserve leaders be optionally fought, other than Texan and Erick in story, and Spector

(Probably not)

-Can you get the rare pokemon guy on route 2 to move?

-Where can I find a Magnet?

(Answered)

-How do you get into the shack in gearen that's in the middle of the alleyway?

-Can you do anything with the stone door in the river ending place?

-What do you do with Jigglypuff in west gearen?

Edited by DreamblitzX

-Are more than 2 of the Culiver people available to fight before GDC (star shards)
Haven't found a third one as of yet.

-What do you do in the forsaken lab with the empty crest in the sidequest with Venams dad
Interact with it while having a Pokemon with Flash on you.

-Can anything be done with Anju's pendant yet? (thought it might be something to do with Aelitas family, but I couldn't get anything to happen before)
No idea what this even is (fill me in?)

-Where can I get cell batteries and metal powder for the thing in Xen backup lab (I assume this is for ralts or whatever it's been replaced with)
I've already answered this.

-Can you do anything more in the Dufaux questline after the generator incident in west gearen
Not that I'm aware of.

-Can any of the other reserve leaders be optionally fought, other than Texan and Erick in story, and Spector
Not sure.

Edited by Animefan666

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:
Spoiler

-Can anything be done with Anju's pendant yet? (thought it might be something to do with Aelitas family, but I couldn't get anything to happen before)
No idea what this even is (fill me in?)

Spoiler

You get this from Anju (who is very likely pre-conversion Angie) during the Mansion part of the game around the third gym if you find the secret room with the 3 passwords.

she mentions sheridan, and some names, one of which I think was Vivian, Aelitas mother.

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

So I'm going around trying to do a sort of sidequest/secret roundup before going on the train to GDC, and I have some questions but with some of it being new V9 content, the data around isn't exactly the best. I'll probably edit this as I get answers/new questions. if you know the answer, please just try to tell without spoiling what happens, just give where to go/ what to do advice. =).

Hide contents

-Where can I find a Magnet?

Spoiler

you can buy it at the underground in GDC (from a bladestar grunt)

• Global Mods

Thanks for the responses guys, sounds like I'll have a lot to go back for after GDC. feel free to ask your own questions and stuff.

6 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Thanks for the responses guys, sounds like I'll have a lot to go back for after GDC. feel free to ask your own questions and stuff.

Spoiler

what i just noticed maybe you can get the magnet early (haven't tried yet)

there is a guy on route 2 who ask for a cherim and zebstrika and another one

but showing him the cherim you get a miracle seed maybe when you show him a zebstrika you can get a magnet

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what i just noticed maybe you can get the magnet early (haven't tried yet)

there is a guy on route 2 who ask for a cherim and zebstrika and another one

but showing him the cherim you get a miracle seed maybe when you show him a zebstrika you can get a magnet

that's a good idea, any idea where to catch a blitzle/zebstrika?

1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:

that's a good idea, any idea where to catch a blitzle/zebstrika?

Blitzle -> Zebstrika ==  Amethyst Cave: Land

and maybe in the room in amethyst cave where the souls are

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

Blitzle -> Zebstrika ==  Amethyst Cave: Land

and maybe in the room in amethyst cave where the souls are

you get charcoal for magcargo so it's looking good. going to try it now

EDIT: yup, got a magnet! (and a nature power TM)

Spoiler

now lets go see what's in that corrupted pokeball

Edited by DreamblitzX

8 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

you get charcoal for magcargo so it's looking good. going to try it now

EDIT: yup, got a magnet! (and a nature power TM)

Reveal hidden contents

now lets go see what's in that corrupted pokeball

nice, good to know too :D