Looking for Pokemon, mainly starters, Gastly, Magikarp, and strong ones. I need shiny ones too.

Slave Owner

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SoulSlayer said:

I can get a few for you, do you care about IV's or Gender?

Not necessarily at the moment. I will currently search about IVs in order to understand when a pokemon has good ones.

But I am fine at the moment just by the having the pokemon. As for the gender, I don't have much of a problem either.

1 hour ago, SoulSlayer said:

I can make you Torchic, Piplup, Oshawott, and Fennekin for the starters. Pseydo Legendaries I can make Gible and Deino. For the ancients are those like fossil pokemon.?

And, asside from the gen 4-6 starters, I need a squirtle too if you can breed one.

Just now, SoulSlayer said:

@Slave Owner Sadly I don't have a Squirtle. I also don't have the Ancients. The rest though that I listed I have ready for you. Just bring 6 trashmon to trade when you are ready.

I am already ready if you are. Are you sure that you only need trashmons? Shouldn't I give you something valuable in return?

Furthermore, how do I tag someone without having to quote them?

Yea they aren't really good IVs, maybe 1-2 31 IV so I really don't care what you give me which is why I said Trashmon is fine :P

Also to tag someone use the -@ symbol and then type someones name. (Don't use the dash)

19 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

@SoulSlayer I also just found your post. Nice work by the way. Are a scyther and a ditto also available?

My username is Slave Owner. I'll be online in about 2 minutes.

I can get a scyther for you but Ditto isn't available for trade. XD Also so sorry I went AFK to eat.

Just now, Slave Owner said:

@SoulSlayer Thank you very much. Do you also have an eevee or two? I am back online in 1.

Yea sure lemme grab them. What are you gonna evolve them into? I can hand you the stones if they require one :D

Edited by SoulSlayer

I need all of the evolutions. If you can give me as many Eevees as you can I will greatly appreciate it. I only recently got an Eevee, just about an hour ago, and basically need all of them. I have some stones, but don't know if I am missing anything. Let me briefly check.