Looking for Pokemon, mainly starters, Gastly, Magikarp, and strong ones. I need shiny ones too.

Slave Owner

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

I am looking for strong Pokemon, not available in episode 16, like Gastly, Magikarp, the starters from gen 3 and up, any pseydo-legendaries if available (except from Metagross), and even shiny ones.

I have a decent amount of Pokemon that I can give you in return, like shinny ones and more. You can ask me for certain ones that you need, and I will reply.

Thanks.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

I am looking for strong Pokemon, not available in episode 16, like Gastly, Magikarp, the starters from gen 3 and up, any pseydo-legendaries if available (except from Metagross), and even shiny ones.

I have a decent amount of Pokemon that I can give you in return, like shinny ones and more. You can ask me for certain ones that you need, and I will reply.

Thanks.

I can give you a shiny magikarp and gastly 6iv :D 

Bring three trashmons :D 

i currently don't have tyranitar anymore , but dratini is always here.

I don't need anything , just give me the pokemon you want.

And for your question : 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sh43aari30z68dd/Pokemon+Reborn+H*rdc*r*+CoM+E16+Beta.rar

edit : hold on , i'm vs a pupitar actually , and i got it , just let me 3 min to lauch a poké center

Edited by Zarc

2 minutes ago, Zarc said:

i currently don't have tyranitar anymore , but dratini is always here.

I don't need anything , just give me the pokemon you want.

And for your question : 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sh43aari30z68dd/Pokemon+Reborn+H*rdc*r*+CoM+E16+Beta.rar

edit : hold on , i'm vs a pupitar actually

WOW. I really thank you. I will give you a shinny Porygon. I am actually new at this, so, will I go to trade and then wait for request? My username is Slave Owner.

6 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

Hi. Yeah, I am here. Did you mean that you don't want any specific pokemon?

I meant that you can give me anything trashmons too :D 

Edit: @Slave Owner bring three trashmons.

Edited by S.paul

1 minute ago, S.paul said:

I meant that you can give me anything trashmons too :D 

Alright. Thank you very much. I will try to give you some decent ones in return.

Furthermore, can you explain how the IVs work? Are they important? I will be waiting in about 3 minutes. My username is Slave Owner.

9 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

I am in. Are you ready to do the trades now?

Yeah!

Every stat has an IV ranging from 0 to 31 for each stat (HP, ATK, DEF, SPA, SPD, and SPE), and at level 100, their IVs are added to the Pokémon's stats for their total values. For example, a level 100 Tyranitar with no Effort Values and 0 IVs has 310 HP, however if it had 31 IVs, it would have 341 HP.

Edit: Are you waiting @Slave Owner

Edited by S.paul

4 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Yeah!

Every stat has an IV ranging from 0 to 31 for each stat (HP, ATK, DEF, SPA, SPD, and SPE), and at level 100, their IVs are added to the Pokémon's stats for their total values. For example, a level 100 Tyranitar with no Effort Values and 0 IVs has 310 HP, however if it had 31 IVs, it would have 341 HP.

Sorry. My PC crashed. I am back in now.

6 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Yeah!

Alright. Thank you very much :)