Silvaly

Hmm, for me it worked. Give it a Soothe Bell and run ride your bicycle around while you have it in your party. It needs max. happiness, so it'll take a while.

f6MRcVj.png

8 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Where did you guys get Type Null?

that's what I wanna know. likely a story event in rejuvenation

yes, its a pretty long event but you start it from a house near a train.  (near the entrance to goldenwood town from route 3 youll see a bridge, surf down and you will see it for sure).

Also did anyone find some memory discs for silvaly already (not including the four you get from the lab dude)?

15 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Where did you guys get Type Null?

I added mine with RPGXP to see if it would evolve. Haven't finished Version 9 myself, so I wouldn't know if there's one available. But I'm assuming there is.

Edit: Sniped.

Edited by Inactivity

2 minutes ago, dvirfire said:

yes, its a pretty long event but you start it from a house near a train.  (near the entrance to goldenwood town from route 3 youll see a bridge, surf down and you will see it for sure).

Also did anyone find some memory discs for silvaly already (not including the four you get from the lab dude)?

1 minute ago, Inactivity said:

I added mine with RPGXP to see if it would evolve. Haven't finished Version 9 myself, so I wouldn't know if there's one available. But I'm assuming there is.

Edit: Sniped.

I see. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sceptilespy said:

Where do I get the jewel thing for Type: Null

When you enter the locked door behind the surf-only area, there's a lens. You have to have a Pokemon in your party use a light-based move like Flash, Dazzling Gleam, or Moonlight to light up the lens, which will open a locked door.

23 minutes ago, Lord Chespin said:

When you enter the locked door behind the surf-only area, there's a lens. You have to have a Pokemon in your party use a light-based move like Flash, Dazzling Gleam, or Moonlight to light up the lens, which will open a locked door.

thanks

EDIT: @Lord Chespin Since idk if an edit will hit your notifications. I can't figure out the tile puzzle thing, although I appear to keep getting it right. Help please?

Edited by Sceptilespy

Yo did everyone else's type:null have amazing IVs? I got like 31 in everything except SpA lol, im wondering if I got lucky or if it's getting the legedary treatment, where it automatically gets 3 stats with 31 IVs

1 minute ago, Milotic said:

Yo did everyone else's type:null have amazing IVs? I got like 31 in everything except SpA lol, im wondering if I got lucky or if it's getting the legedary treatment, where it automatically gets 3 stats with 31 IVs

i got the same thing, i got 31 IV's in attack and HP so maybe we got lucky or it is just that way

Type: Null is the undiscovered egg group, which are guaranteed to have three 31 IVs.

The undiscovered egg group includes all legendaries/mythicals, all baby pokemon, Nidorina, and Nidoqueen.

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Type: Null is the undiscovered egg group, which are guaranteed to have three 31 IVs.

The undiscovered egg group includes all legendaries/mythicals, all baby pokemon, Nidorina, and Nidoqueen.

alright good to know

2 hours ago, Tristar25 said:

Hi just a quick query with the lab key from Matthew. Just started the side quest and picked up the key but where exactly am I supposed to use it? (I may have skipped through the dialogue a tad too quick)

Thanks !

you need to go to the wispy tower (the old radio tower)

5 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Where does type null go after it "runs away". He said maybe it went back to where we found it but i looked back in the radio tower

it's in the room where you found the corupted pokeball, in the grass up left