[SPOILER] Need help with kimono girls and Missing children help request

Tomek

8 minutes ago, Xiri said:

She's outside of GDC (technically). Exit the city, and find an opening to the train tracks that lead to the east

Ah, thank you, I had just assumed she was inside the city the whole time

On 6/4/2017 at 3:40 AM, dvirfire said:

You trade it for an alolan shandshrew, you can get the sandshrew in the mount valor while its in the chill mood, and you trade it in kristollin city or whatever the city name is by the sea.

Spoiler

is A-Sandshrew really in Valor ice/normal mood? because ive been searchin for awhile and all ive found are A-Sandslash's and Drampa

1 hour ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

is A-Sandshrew really in Valor ice/normal mood? because ive been searchin for awhile and all ive found are A-Sandslash's and Drampa

Spoiler

A-Sandshrew is not in Valor.  You'll have to breed A-Sandslash to get it.

Just now, FrozenPhoenix said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A-Sandshrew is not in Valor.  You'll have to breed A-Sandslash to get it.

Spoiler

danm had a feeling that was true good thing that i finally gave up and bred it after 2-3 hours of searching

On 04. 06. 2017. at 8:42 AM, dvirfire said:

I tried getting back to the request but I think you cant atm. 

Kimono girls:

1)at the top of the cave in route 9

2)Having a nightmare in the tunnel to the judicial district (you need to fight the sybleye in the nightmare city)

3)In the police station (Judicial district) - the theif is at route 9, you need to swim north from the beach area.

4)Where the ghost type form of orricorio is (its at route 7, a bit hidden in the forest)

5)Going out from GDC, towards route 7, youll see that there is a gap in the rails, you can go there and she will be watching the ocean

6) Near the statue of mesprit I think (well one of the lake trio) - its in route 7

7) In Oblitius Town (or whatever the name is)

4)Where the ghost type form of orricorio is (its at route 7, a bit hidden in the forest)

Can you help me with this one? I just can't find where this place is...

Silly me....Forgot to read all comments... -.- Found her :D

Edited by Svemir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On zondag 2 juli 2017 at 3:45 PM, Dynamo said:

Sorry for bumping this, but when I go look for the kimono girl in nightmare city, there is no sableye attacking her at all. Any clue as to how I make it appear?

You have to talk to the Kimono girl inside the Juridial tunnel first, after that she appears in Nightmare City.

(Also, when you're going to fight that Sableye, bring a pokemon with compound eyes and thief/covet/trick or something and try to get a wide lens from it, my Tyrantrum is very happy I did.)