[SPOILER] Need help with kimono girls and Missing children help request

Tomek

I started missing children request, then cancelled it after the guy says. After that I finished everything and guy told me Jenny would be awake now if I want to finish mission. I go to the police station and she is not there. I can find her in Judicial district outside and she tells me noone accepted her request, but the request is gone from help center.
Also can someone list me locations of all kimono girls? I think I am missing only one, but no sure which one 

I tried getting back to the request but I think you cant atm. 

Kimono girls:

1)at the top of the cave in route 9

2)Having a nightmare in the tunnel to the judicial district (you need to fight the sybleye in the nightmare city)

3)In the police station (Judicial district) - the theif is at route 9, you need to swim north from the beach area.

4)Where the ghost type form of orricorio is (its at route 7, a bit hidden in the forest)

5)Going out from GDC, towards route 7, youll see that there is a gap in the rails, you can go there and she will be watching the ocean

6) Near the statue of mesprit I think (well one of the lake trio) - its in route 7

7) In Oblitius Town (or whatever the name is)

Edited by dvirfire

Thanks both of you. I know that you have to get into a Nightmare, but I have no idea how to get to the Judical District in the Nightmare World. The path east to the crossroads are blocked, aren't they?

you dont need to get there, the girl in the nightmare is going to be near the toybox, there will be a sableye attacking her. just attack him back, save her and then go to the tunnel near the judicial district and she will be awake.

am I blind or something? Can't find any on route 8 or 7
I found:
1.Route 9

2. The one having nightmares
3. The police department one
4. At the exit from GDC

5. Oblitus Town

6. Mesprit statue one

So I am missing only one kimono lady but can't find her uggh

Go to darclight forest and to that area where you battled flora/florin. Before that area, 1st area up from corrupted field Flora corrupted, you will see a guy on the left, and kinda hidden path on the left side

Just now, Tomek said:

Go to darclight forest and to that area where you battled flora/florin. Before that area, 1st area up from corrupted field Flora corrupted, you will see a guy on the left, and kinda hidden path on the left side

Yep I found it 2 minutes after I posted my question. Thanks anyway!

You guys said there is one near the railroad tracks in GDC right, either im blind or she's literally not there lol, I swear I've looked all over that area. I heard she was well hidden, but I seriously dont even see her

Just now, Milotic said:

You guys said there is one near the railroad tracks in GDC right, either im blind or she's literally not there lol, I swear I've looked all over that area. I heard she was well hidden, but I seriously dont even see her

She's outside of GDC (technically). Exit the city, and find an opening to the train tracks that lead to the east