The Backgrounds For the Sprites Suck A Lot And Here's Why.

Ringabel

Well guys i love customizing my sprite but the backgrounds are a fail. Why? There all filled with the colors of black and bladness!

But the background that's just a wave and i'm 75% sure you guys got from the surf animation from the gen 3 games.

Nothing like places you'd think a real person would be like a forest or cave or courtyard or something that has more then one color in it!.

It's really bad when it ruins some cool stuff you get for your sprite like most anything that's black.

heck if going to take a pic of "The End" from minecraft as a background then take some other places from video game.

Like in the Mario kart games before the race when it pans over the track take some pics from that it could work out well.

Or in "Drawn To Life The Next Chapter" for the Nintendo DS some of the level backgrounds are very good looking.

And on the over world on the top screen of the DS you can see a map of the place you are in of take pics of the top screen in some of main over world places with a DS emulator and hyper cam or something like that i can see that working out really well.

I know some mite think it's a small thing to rant about. Well i have a two things to say to them.

#1A small thing is still a thing care some about be it bad or good.

#2I'm try to make this a better place with what i think could do some good.

And that's all i really have to say.

I thank all you for you're time and hope you have a wonderful whenever your reading this.

• Administrators

You're right about the surf thing.

Ika's also right- I've done the backgrounds that have been requested to whatever point I'm at in the request thread, but if you have some ideas you for sure want to see made, just post them there!