Weavile vs hydreigon

Ris

Both are great powerhouses, but this choice heavily depends on your team.

Overall, I'd say Weavile, because of its amazing natural speed and attack and it's avaiable (w/out trading) in the game.

Just now, HUEnd said:

Both are great powerhouses, but this choice heavily depends on your team.

Overall, I'd say Weavile, because of its amazing natural speed and attack and it's avaiable (w/out trading) in the game.

tnx for the advice sir 

10 minutes ago, Ris said:

tnx for the advice sir 

If it is a VS i guess Weavile would win, cause it's faster and well, It's ice... As for "Who is better for my team" It's like the other comment, it depends on what you need most on your team, if we talk about stats Hydreigon is better, Weavile is that glass cannon thing i LOVE <3.. And Hydreigon is a dragon, my favourite type <3... Dang, now i can't decide myself... I guess i would go for Hydreigon, for the moveset it can learn without TMs.

Just now, Vhandrake said:

If it is a VS i guess Weavile would win, cause it's faster and well, It's ice... As for "Who is better for my team" It's like the other comment, it depends on what you need most on your team, if we talk about stats Hydreigon is better, Weavile is that glass cannon thing i LOVE <3.. And Hydreigon is a dragon, my favourite type <3... Dang, now i can't decide myself... I guess i would go for Hydreigon, for the moveset it can learn without TMs.

me too cant decide well but i rather pick weavile for this

i use a weavile and it wrecks shit left and right. it's at a very interesting speed tier which let's it outspeed a lot of common threats (i.e. gengar) plus has access to priority moves like ice shard and fake out. it's typing imo is just better offensively. slap a life orb on that baby and watch it one shot anything that's weak to it.

Just now, braulio said:

i use a weavile and it wrecks shit left and right. it's at a very interesting speed tier which let's it outspeed a lot of common threats (i.e. gengar) plus has access to priority moves like ice shard and fake out. it's typing imo is just better offensively. slap a life orb on that baby and watch it one shot anything that's weak to it.

wow by the way where to get sneasel?

Just now, Ris said:

wow by the way where to get sneasel?

you need waterfall in the big ice mountain. he's pretty late in the game (for good reason) but i was fortunate enough to get one after the first gym thanks to wonder trade. if that sounds pretty far i can probably breed you up one :)

Just now, braulio said:

you need waterfall in the big ice mountain. he's pretty late in the game (for good reason) but i was fortunate enough to get one after the first gym thanks to wonder trade. if that sounds pretty far i can probably breed you up one :)

can you?and one favor W/ razor claw sir 

5 minutes ago, braulio said:

have to disagree. at max speed he outspeeds some stuff that only a few other mons can too

yeah but it reduce his chance to OS and considering the bad defense he has , he will get OS instead

Edited by Zarc

@Zarc he has plenty of attack even at jolly nature. he needs make speed to OS. adamant leaves him vulnerable (in showdown play) to fast special sweepers that he can destroy w/ jolly

@Ris alright lemme go work on it. i'll pm you when done.

5932bbad43243_461weavile.thumb.png.c5071ca589708b978d319c5f37a2d4ef.png

Just now, braulio said:

@Zarc he has plenty of attack even at jolly nature. he needs make speed to OS. adamant leaves him vulnerable (in showdown play) to fast special sweepers that he can destroy w/ jolly

@Ris alright lemme go work on it. i'll pm you when done.

5932bbad43243_461weavile.thumb.png.c5071ca589708b978d319c5f37a2d4ef.png

ok sir thanks alot