When the server's down

ipwn4trance

• Administrators

I feel like telling people to go play a different game- note a completely different kind of game, is not the best idea, even if a lot of the regulars to do play.

We used to all have another server we would go to, Mysidia, but that's no longer around.

Then again, we do have greater control... how long was the server even down for?

• Administrators

We can't just tell people to go play LoL when the server crashes, come on now >>

Unfortunately, in that same vein, there's not really anything we CAN tell anyone to do, since everyone does different things when they can't be / aren't here...

We used to all have another server we would go to, Mysidia, but that's no longer around.

Then again, we do have greater control... how long was the server even down for?

Pretty much this; we don't really have a plan now anymore. And as for downtime, had I known nobody else was already resetting it, I'd have tried it much sooner; it didn't need to be down for as long as it was, however short. Unless nyu's gone completely (i.e. internet gone), we're capable of restarting the server, so in theory it should never be down long enough for backup plans to even be necessary.