[Closed] Poison Mono (i just dont have the passion to continue :[ )

Anime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THE MISSING PARTS OF CHAP1: PULSE-TANGROWTH AND CAIN'S 2ND FIGHT

i forgot to take pics battling the pulse BUT, the strategy was to spam acid spray and then sludge with Gluttony (Gulpin's new nickname xD )

also here is a pic of our battle with Cain, i swept him easily lol: i had flowasaur, my bubasaur razor leaf his oshawott to oblivion, and sexy skunk+Arbok screeched and cut/crunched at the rest, as for nidorino i spammed confusion

29pdoaf.png

also we kicked fern's butt, and he ran away like the top dog he is

dr71on.png

now i went off too breed a play rough stunky and sucker punch, poison fang arbok

THen i trained everyone up to 24, its time to face Florinia, and show her our Poisonous dance

CHAPTER2: CORREY'S POISONOUS IDENTITY REVEALED!

But before we challenge florinia it was time to catch this Girl: Meet our newest member, the shiny Koffing:

koffing.gifDoDo: Clear smog, self destruct, assurance, smoke screen

And now to the Flobot, er i mean Florinia, i used a commmon candy on Sexy skunk to lower its level to 23, why? you'll see now hehehe

fkwot5.png

I spammed smoke screen until maractus could not hit me anymore, it was successful in setting up 3 spikes, but it doesn't matter xD, i used two super potions while somke screening, then after i healed up i used 2  X Defense, 2 X attack, and 1 X Dire hit, now its time to SWEEEP

a crit slash, takes maractus to almost the red zone, then florinia wastes a super potion, also maractus missed nature powr(sand tomb hehe), two more slashes take the cactus of evil down,

next comes the Mushroom of doom, breloom it lives a crit slash and lands a leech seed, znother crit slash takes breloom down, next up is ferroseed, now i never saw that one coming and sexy skunk couldn't do much, i missed the first screech and got sand tombed, then i landed the next screech, and got crit by pin missle and got hurt by sand tomb, so i spammed smoke screen till Sexy skunk fainted, i send in Nokia, my arbok to sucker punch the ferroseed it takes it to the red zone and florinia uses her second S.potion and i keep sucker punching, then comes the Smol cactus, cacnea, a sucker punch takes it to half its health and oh wow i'm typing, i just realized, well then, pin missle hits 4 crits and kills Nokia, Jessie my Dustox revenges with Venoshock, another one for cottonnee which lives with 1 Hp :o last and finally comes the Hentai rose, err i mean Cradily i switched to Koffing to take some hits while i heal up Oh, i forgot to train her, oh well

2ufap3p.png

iheal up gluttonny and jessie, while DoDo dies to a couple of smackdowns, i send in jessie thinking cradily is weak to poison, i was WRONG, it critted me with smask down and i send in gulpin and spam acid spray, then sludge, while healing up with S.potions, i yawn at the cradiy and live a crit smack down with 1 Hp then chile cradily is asleep i heal up and prepare for a sludge as soon as it woke up i used sludge only for it to be poisoned to death.

STAY TUNED FOR CORREY AND THE OTHE PULSE-TANGROWTH, its gonna be soon

54 minutes ago, Jess said:

@Another Retired Shipper Got objections your honour!

1) Koffing doesn't appear to be shiny in the screenshot :P Unless DoDo is a different one!

2) Come on... With a type advantage and you needed the X-items? :P 

JK! Good job Amine! Keep going! <3

I'm not Amine, but I don't think that Koffing was DoDo. Considering that Koffing has no nickname + As you said, lack of Shininess.

Edited by Zellorea

1 minute ago, Zellorea said:

I'm not Amine, but I don't think it was. Considering that Koffing has no nickname.

Yes, I thought so too. So many times I catch a mon, then I find a shiny version of it in the next encounters, and end up with two of the same species.

18 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

sound like a TV show :D

" previously on Amine's poisonous adventures ! " >>>> " we defeated florinia , but we actually are at very start of the journey , soon we will have to face team meteor and the other me ( Correy ) ! " " I AM AMINE "

Edited by Zarc

18 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

THE MISSING PARTS OF CHAP1: PULSE-TANGROWTH AND CAIN'S 2ND FIGHT

i forgot to take pics battling the pulse BUT, the strategy was to spam acid spray and then sludge with Gluttony (Gulpin's new nickname xD )

also here is a pic of our battle with Cain, i swept him easily lol: i had flowasaur, my bubasaur razor leaf his oshawott to oblivion, and sexy skunk+Arbok screeched and cut/crunched at the rest, as for nidorino i spammed confusion

29pdoaf.png

also we kicked fern's butt, and he ran away like the top dog he is

dr71on.png

now i went off too breed a play rough stunky and sucker punch, poison fang arbok

THen i trained everyone up to 24, its time to face Florinia, and show her our Poisonous dance

CHAPTER2: CORREY'S POISONOUS IDENTITY REVEALED!

But before we challenge florinia it was time to catch this Girl: Meet our newest member, the shiny Koffing:

koffing.gifDoDo: Clear smog, self destruct, assurance, smoke screen

And now to the Flobot, er i mean Florinia, i used a commmon candy on Sexy skunk to lower its level to 23, why? you'll see now hehehe

fkwot5.png

I spammed smoke screen until maractus could not hit me anymore, it was successful in setting up 3 spikes, but it doesn't matter xD, i used two super potions while somke screening, then after i healed up i used 2  X Defense, 2 X attack, and 1 X Dire hit, now its time to SWEEEP

a crit slash, takes maractus to almost the red zone, then florinia wastes a super potion, also maractus missed nature powr(sand tomb hehe), two more slashes take the cactus of evil down,

next comes the Mushroom of doom, breloom it lives a crit slash and lands a leech seed, znother crit slash takes breloom down, next up is ferroseed, now i never saw that one coming and sexy skunk couldn't do much, i missed the first screech and got sand tombed, then i landed the next screech, and got crit by pin missle and got hurt by sand tomb, so i spammed smoke screen till Sexy skunk fainted, i send in Nokia, my arbok to sucker punch the ferroseed it takes it to the red zone and florinia uses her second S.potion and i keep sucker punching, then comes the Smol cactus, cacnea, a sucker punch takes it to half its health and oh wow i'm typing, i just realized, well then, pin missle hits 4 crits and kills Nokia, Jessie my Dustox revenges with Venoshock, another one for cottonnee which lives with 1 Hp :o last and finally comes the Hentai rose, err i mean Cradily i switched to Koffing to take some hits while i heal up Oh, i forgot to train her, oh well

2ufap3p.png

iheal up gluttonny and jessie, while DoDo dies to a couple of smackdowns, i send in jessie thinking cradily is weak to poison, i was WRONG, it critted me with smask down and i send in gulpin and spam acid spray, then sludge, while healing up with S.potions, i yawn at the cradiy and live a crit smack down with 1 Hp then chile cradily is asleep i heal up and prepare for a sludge as soon as it woke up i used sludge only for it to be poisoned to death.

Well done Amine :) keep it up ^^ (and i can't wait for the battle with Pulse-Tangrowth, even though i already know that you beat him without difficulty ;))

Edited by LykosHand

2 hours ago, Jess said:

@Another Retired Shipper Got objections your honour!

1) Koffing doesn't appear to be shiny in the screenshot :P Unless DoDo is a different one!

2) Come on... With a type advantage and you needed the X-items? :P 

JK! Good job Amine! Keep going! <3

Oh sorry, i had 2 koffings, the shiny was in the PC when i faced florinia, also i wanted to sweep her withsexy skunk, too bad forrothorn was there

1 hour ago, Zellorea said:

I'm not Amine, but I don't think that Koffing was DoDo. Considering that Koffing has no nickname + As you said, lack of Shininess.

No the koffing in the pic is not DoDo^^

Another one! 

I actually did a poison run myself and it was pretty easy most of the way. Honestly Radomus only took 2-3 tries, even with a Hadley's with 1 Attack IVs, lol.

I wish you lots of luck!!!

12 hours ago, Karamo said:

Another one! 

I actually did a poison run myself and it was pretty easy most of the way. Honestly Radomus only took 2-3 tries, even with a Hadley's with 1 Attack IVs, lol.

I wish you lots of luck!!!

thank you^^

@Zarc you wanted to see whose the better Corey ^^ 

THE REST OF CHAP2: SECOND PULSE? 3RD PULSE AND COREY

As you can see w'ere starting with the second PULSE-Tangrowth

1z1sahd.png

So i had Gluttony ( previously Your Mom) set up 2 amnesias with lileep using confuse ray then ingrain, then i spammed acid spray

e66oop.png

Then it kept hurting itself till it fainted, then jessie, my dustox finished the job

afterwards i send in Nokia, my arbok and i glare at the chatot that seems to have Nasty plots, i screech at it and a crit sucker punch murders the birb

2qdz7yw.png

16038d2.png

then i send in jessie the Dustox to take down the PULSE and it did :D with a few crit psybeams

1zguyl3.png

I did some training and got some old friends: Meet our new/old members (they'll be used after i defeat corey lol)

ariados.gif Webs: Night shade, scary face, poison sting, sucker punch

nidoking.gifAlex: (i wont be using it till i'm about to face shelly) sludge wave, flamethrower, double kick, bite

well then on to the next pulse

it took a few tries for this, i just had to Glare at the glaceon, and Silver wind the lileep

2aj5et3.png

then i glared at the Nasty plotting Birb, then spammed my filthy acid spray on it

then i took care of glaceon i acid sprayed and sucker punched it

hw0t5g.png

Phew, 

1ie4hk.png

and now Correy

it was a quick battle, so i murdered skrelp with my Sexy skunk then comes in the SkunTANK i keep my stunky in and smoke screen before i die to a couple of incerates

then i had flowasaur my bulbasaur finish the job

1zlycjo.png

It also took down muk, then  send in Jessie the dustox  to fight nidorina, and  i go for the Silver wind tyrying to get that boost, and guess what?

viog05.png

END OF CHAPTER2

Team after this chapter: 

swalot.gif dustox.gifivysaur-2.gif stunky.gif  arbok.gif koffing.gif (the shiny one had an adamant nature, and it had crap Ivs, sorry i decided to use a non-shiny DoDo, pls dont kill me)

On 22/05/2017 at 3:18 PM, HongaarseBeer said:

Why don't you want to use Alex till you're at Shelly?

sorry for late response, alex seemed a bit too Op, since he was fully evolved xD, sorry for lack of update, if i'm not too tired i'll post some new content soon

CHAPTER 3

So, i forgot to take pic of these fights: rival Victoria, Shelly, rival Cain, Shade, fern, SO i'll tell you the details in a text :3

Before we start: i got ssome new toys friends

tentacool.gifVincent lvl 29ivysaur.gifCutie Sexy Nancy lvl 30 and do you remember Alex nidoking.gif he's lvl 30

So i trained everyone to lvl 29-30 and this time all my shinies have good Ivs and natures so thats good

now victoria was easy only her guts Haryama needed toxic stall and a lot of potions to die, the same strategy glare, screech and set up with x items for the rest of her team

and as for shelly, she rekt me two times so i trained all the way to level 35: tentacruel.gif venusaur.gif skuntank.gif  arbok.gifnidoking.gifdustox.gif

i led with sexy skunk and Aikon (previously Nokia) glared at her masquerain and illumise and thel screeched them, then i sucker punched illumise and night slashed masquerain, while getting crited by struggle bug, alas skuntank is down, i then sent in tentacruel ( i had to 'teach' it ice beam just for yanmega and other flying types lol) so i spammed ice beam at everything that flyes, fortunately after illumise wormadam-Trash came out so i didnt attack it, and after yanmega got frozen by my 3rd ice beam i finished it off, the poor bug was trying to struggle bug me but a comined atk from skunk's acid spray and vincent's ice beam took it down, i switched nidoking 'alex) in and flame thrower volbeat till its down then i attacked trashmadam and anorith.

Ps: alas sorry i have to go il update asap

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

I just noticed that more than half of your squad are end game viable. Waiting on what kind of strat you'll gonna pull off on the next big fights. specially chomp. Good luck on your next bouts!

On 26/05/2017 at 10:37 AM, sailboat said:

I just noticed that more than half of your squad are end game viable. Waiting on what kind of strat you'll gonna pull off on the next big fights. specially chomp. Good luck on your next bouts!

Thanks^^

I MUST NOT SLACK OFF, CHAPTER 3.5

No pics this time either cuz i slacked off the past few days and starting from now until Cal no pics pls dont kill me

So sexy skunk started falling behind as it didnt meet my expectations, so i kept using WT till i got a skorupi.gifKrau : poison fang, knock off, bug bite, hone claws

i trained everyone up to level 40  and did some Ev training : Krau evolved into a drapion.gifnight slash, poison fang, bug bite, hone claws

So i led with arbok and it sucker punched his gengar dealing some nice damage and bringing gengar's health to yellow, an ultra (i tihnk?) potion is used and i go for a super potion, then sucker punch again, arbok gets crit thunderbolted to oblivion, sigh, next up is drapion and it finished off gengar after loosing almost half of its health to a Tbolt, Krau kept weakening his mons along with Alex (nidoking) until chan-dreaking-lure killed every single mon leaving only krau alive, i ssacked krau to revive candy arbok and i crit sucker punched chandelure consuming its berry and almost killing it, arbok lives a shadow all with 2% HP, so i make a final sucker punch, Weew

Ps: sorry again i gtg

Edited by Another Retired Shipper