Some various questions regarding E16

Shadolance

Just a few questions that have become relevant since starting E16 if y'all don't mind :)

1) How do I get to 7th street now? If it's the same as it used to be then I've just forgotten, but I've tried everything I could think of.

2) What steel type pokemon do we have access to now besides Metagross? Already got that one, but steel is my second favorite type after dark, so I'm trying to flesh out a steel team more than I had in the past.

3) Any general strategies for the new gym leader? I got my ass kicked. Bad.

4) (see spoiler tag)

Spoiler

Did... did Ame seriously get her head bit off? It was hard to tell because it was so fast... but jesus christ...

5) Were we getting Gen 7 pokes in this episode or next one? I haven't progressed far enough to find any if so.

6) Will the wait time for episode 17 be as long as 16?

That's all folks, thank you very much for your time and courtesy!

24 minutes ago, Shadolance said:

Just a few questions that have become relevant since starting E16 if y'all don't mind :)

1) How do I get to 7th street now? If it's the same as it used to be then I've just forgotten, but I've tried everything I could think of.

2) What steel type pokemon do we have access to now besides Metagross? Already got that one, but steel is my second favorite type after dark, so I'm trying to flesh out a steel team more than I had in the past.

3) Any general strategies for the new gym leader? I got my ass kicked. Bad.

4) (see spoiler tag)

Hide contents

Did... did Ame seriously get her head bit off? It was hard to tell because it was so fast... but jesus christ...

5) Were we getting Gen 7 pokes in this episode or next one? I haven't progressed far enough to find any if so.

6) Will the wait time for episode 17 be as long as 16?

That's all folks, thank you very much for your time and courtesy!

1. You can go to 7th street from the building in lapis ward..(upper left corner building if you are with aqua gang and I forgot where the building is situated if you are with magma :P )

2 .You can get all the steel mons from gen 1 to 6.. :D 

3.If you want I can give you a good steel mon .. (worked for me by using some steel mons)

4. It's just to prove that the character of lin is brutal

5.Gen 7 will be present in ep 17

6. You can follow it's progress in development blog

@Shadolance

Edited by S.paul

1) It's pretty much the same was, either join the Aqua or Magma Gangs to get access to 7th street.

2) I'm not sure if any new steel types got added to the game.

3) Just follow my advice in my signature! I mean it's not the greatest advice but it works lol.

4)

Spoiler

No she just spilled her fruit punch Gatorade.... yeah nothing bad happen to her hehehe.... rip.

5) We'll be getting Gen 7 mons in the next episode.

6) You can check the dev blog as it will have the progress bar on the right side and depending how each things will take you just got to be patience, but it at 53% right now.

hope this helps answer some of your questions. 

• Developers

Most of the steel types are already in the game. Afaik all except legendaries, Scizor, Honeedge and Ferroseed. Look here to search for specific mons: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16407-pokémon-location-guide-v3-episode-16/

As for waitng time to E17 Ame said she really doesn't want it to be that long this time. Her supporters on patreon get some more details about what she is working on at the moment - she writes daily posts (although not all of them are related to reborn) and there are occasional streams for the supporters.

3) try blowing away the misty terrain, then just spam Nature Power (which turns into secret sword, which is THEN converted to steel type and given a power bonus). moves like cut and slash also helped a ton. and please, for your own sanity, bring a ground type for that unholy mawile. that, or change the field. fairytale field makes it immune to fire attacks, which makes it one of the more serious threats of Adrienn's team.