The grizzled veteran says hi... [newcomer]

Shanco

If I get one more message on pokemon online asking me if it snows year-round in Toronto...*looks at the thermometer*...crazy people. it's 100 fahrenheit.

Oh, what was that? Oh, right, my reborn server introduction. Anyway, I'm Ryan C and as implied, I live in Toronto, on the Great Lakes in Canada.

You'll see me on reborn as R.C. or Ryan C or Ryan or whatever.

I'm relatively new to the pokemon online scene, but definitely not the online pokemon scene. Bouncing around and annihilating other people in OverUsed, I've decided to say hi and introduce myself before I go into the Reborn League, providing me with a true challenge.

My team is like Kecleon on a sugar rush: Gotta keep changing. Eventually, I'll settle with something that will become what I ascend up the ranks with, but for now I'll just analyze and adjust.

Knowing the internet connection here, this'll probably be sent at 2 AM or something, but don't worry, I have a life. So I may not always be on during daytime hours, especially with college forthcoming. What I can guarantee is that I never say no to a challenge. I hop around pokemon online, but with the rise of the reborn server on my list of servers to visit first, I'll be probably be here more often than first implied.

If you see me, go ahead and challenge me. I'll be waiting.

-R.C.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I competed in my first league battle not too long ago and discovered the hard way just how much of a pain dealing with Serperior is - between Hidden Power [Rock] and Leaf Storm, I wasn't able to take out a single pokemon on Laura's team.

Hence why i feel the need to constantly change.

- R.C.

Update:

After the loss to Laura, I have changed my team a little bit (bye espeon, hello electivire) and I have beaten two leaders straight, Laura and Aya. (The Aya battle was extreme hax, critically hitting and paralyzing both her last pokemon at once with discharge). Hope to make it three tonight vs. Shelly!