Looking for these pokemon

bobthebobby

I was wondering if anyone had a beldum, staryu, magnemite or rotom with 5 perfect ivs, since i want to start breeding. I can offer: 6iv gible, 5iv perfect larvesta, 5iv perfect yammask, 5 iv perfect mudkip, shiny torchic, lit wick, yammask and whooper (random ivs). Sorry I dont have alot in return since I only just began breeding. Also, I know this is alot to ask, but if anyone has a good ditto they are willing to spare that would be amazing.

7 hours ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

Hey man I am relatevely new to Episode 16. May I ask how did you get a Gabite?

its not yet released i got from trading with someone else, if you like i can spare one

9 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Magnemite and staryu can be found in wild if u fish of the coral ward I know u can get staryus and in shades gym for Magnemites, not really a breeder but figured it might help you

do you need a super rod for staryu? because my game is bugged and i cant get one

7 minutes ago, bobthebobby said:

its not yet released i got from trading with someone else, if you like i can spare one

No man I'm good. Thanks!

The thing is that back when I used to play (around 2 years ago and trade wasn't available) I won a tournament here where the price was a Goomy and a Gible, those two were the only legitimate ones available so besides those people doing monotype runs I was the only person with them; so I felt somewhat special lol.  And now that I am back I'm kind of dissapointed about people having them without even knowing where they came from, you feel me? :/ But I am really grateful about this new trading/battling tool that Amegod gave us <3