Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Help With the mystery egg

Arcinblade3

Question

Hey guys, i just finished ep 16, and am doing some clean-up work for pokemon i don't have. 

I see everywhere that there's this mystery that can be one of many types of pokemon for a growlithe at the police station, so i went there, and...

NOTHING.

the guy who needs a growlithe just complains about not having one, and i don't know what to do. I already have the growlithe he wants, so i don't have any idea what else i could do.

8 answers to this question

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But there are two pokemon i want from it, and nobody is willing to trade it for less than a shiny or something that i don't currently have. The two i'm looking for bw is Drilbur and Larvesta, and i'm pretty sure you can't get them anywhere else. 

11 minutes ago, Arcinblade3 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But there are two pokemon i want from it, and nobody is willing to trade it for less than a shiny or something that i don't currently have. The two i'm looking for bw is Drilbur and Larvesta, and i'm pretty sure you can't get them anywhere else. 

i can breed you a larvesta if you want and i already have a drillbur that i don't want or need