When did these start happening again??? (AMA)

Tringus

Oh lordy lordy, it's that time again.  For those of you don't know, I'm Trevor, or commonly known as Trevore.  (Hi, Trevor.)  ANYWAYS, I don't really do much these days, but I'm still pretty active.  You all know the drill, you guys can pretty much ask me anything.  Serious questions, jokes, anything is allowed.  No holds barred.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I started it again.

Good thing that the AMA Train is still alive. Choo choo~ 

So my questions are:

1. What are your primary goals in life?

2. What is your favorite pokemon? Why?

3. Can you describe yourself in exactly 75 words?

1. My primary goal in life is to live a stable, happy life.  A nice job in psychology, like school counseling, etc, get married, have a family, and beat all the games I have.  Maybe I will try getting back to music or making my Youtube channel again.  However, the CURRENT goal I am working on, is trying to become Emperor in Elder Scrolls Online.  I might not get it this campaign since it ends in two days (Even though I am in second and VERY close!), but I will keep trying at the start of every campaign, until I FINALLY BECOME EMPEROR, FOR ALL TIME AND ETERNITY!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  *Ahem* ...Until I get dethroned.  Moving on to the next question.

2.  My favorite Pokemon?  I would have to say Honchkrow.  He has served me well in almost every situation, it is based on my favorite animals (Ravens and crows), it is Dark, which is my favorite type, and he is pretty much my right-hand Pokemon.  Plus, Honchkrow is a mafia bird, and I am quite fond of the mafia aspect.  In most stories, I name my Honchkrow Falcone, and if I were ever a trainer, this would probably be his fate: An old, loud, fowl-mouthed, raven with a black and red eye-patch, a metal wing, and a snazzy red bow tie, to reflect on his mafia lifestyle. 587c789e33b27_SUPREMEFalconeLombardi.png.307b0c4ac5b18fc5f3eb611155c5d448.png(Courtesy of Shia)

3. If I were to describe myself in 75 words, it would be this: I'm like the Hades of mythology: Dark, but caring.  Yes, I make deals, but I'm not like the Disney version.  Recently, I feel like I've gone crazy, but I can still control myself.  I'm also a heavy procrastinator, especially when it comes to school.  I think I've become a little narcissistic, I don't bother using different names.  However, recently, I started to go by the name Enigma, which I might do one day on Reborn.

On 4/6/2017 at 9:52 AM, HongaarseBeer97 said:

If you had an elephant as a pet, what would you name him/her?

I would either name him Horton or Trunks.  Both as obvious references.  Maybe Dumbo.