Rev AMA

Rev

Hey there everyone. Some of you have probably met me, seeing as I am constantly lurking around the Onyx Arcade threads. I am relatively new here still, almost... Three or four weeks? A month? I don't necessarily remember.

To let some of you get to know me better, as the title of the thread implies, feel free to ask me anything! Be it serious discussion topics to favorite memories, or whatever you want. 

Before you ask, yes, I got this idea from Divergent. Hopping aboard the good idea train.

Also, feel free to message me on Discord, or on here! I love getting to know people better.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What are your favorite video games and what genre of games do you like?

My favorite video games would have to be Pokemon Platinum, The World Ends With You, Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Do you watch anime/read manga?

I do, but not all that often. My favorite anime would have to be K-Project. My favorite manga would be Orange.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What led you to find Reborn Forums?

Honestly, I just hopped on in after I beat Julia in Reborn. I came to the site to look for some clues as to where to find some Pokemon, and then I just stumbled into the Onyx Arcade threads. From there, I guess I just stuck around.

12 minutes ago, Rev said:

My favorite video games would have to be Pokemon Platinum, The World Ends With You, Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

I do, but not all that often. My favorite anime would have to be K-Project. My favorite manga would be Orange.

Honestly, I just hopped on in after I beat Julia in Reborn. I came to the site to look for some clues as to where to find some Pokemon, and then I just stumbled into the Onyx Arcade threads. From there, I guess I just stuck around.

DS (and 3ds) games are quite cool. I love the games their compared to other consoles.

You've read Orange? It's really good :) I love the premise of this manga.

5 hours ago, Seal said:

So what's your favorite pokemon?

My favorite always has been Beedrill. Back when I was a kid, it saved me in all kinds of situations and I just never really let go of it.

5 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

You've read Orange? It's really good :) I love the premise of this manga.

Yeah I did, and I loved it! I actually read through the entire series in a day, hehe... I have been wanting to watch its anime adaptation, but I haven't had the time yet.

3 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

what do you do in your free time?

Nice to meet you! Let us celebrate with the meeting dance!

Joking aside, I usually hang around here, or on Skype for the most part to talk to people. If not that, then I am probably either playing video games, writing, or watching YouTube videos.

3 hours ago, Eviora said:

How many candy bars have you eaten in your life?

How many I have had in my life? Probably too many.

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Nice to meet you! Let us celebrate with the meeting dance!

Joking aside, I usually hang around here, or on Skype for the most part to talk to people. If not that, then I am probably either playing video games, writing, or watching YouTube videos.

Cool, i hope you enjoy the forums if i can help Pm me :) ^^