help needed

sunxdr

If you're at the place where the girl gave you the two jewels, just move north and you'll find an exit to Aventurine Forest.

Edit: but for the record you can ask these questions on the Reborn City forum instead of Online Play

Edited by Candy

On 3/11/2017 at 10:24 AM, Candy said:

If you're at the place where the girl gave you the two jewels, just move north and you'll find an exit to Aventurine Forest.

Edit: but for the record you can ask these questions on the Reborn City forum instead of Online Play

bro ...1 question when i enter south aventurine woods ...suddenly light falls and my player then would now be able to move upwards..

1 minute ago, sunxdr said:

bro ...1 question when i enter south aventurine woods ...suddenly light falls and my player then would now be able to move upwards..

Not sure I can answer your question, because I just moved upwards where I could walk.

If you're on your bike, you can't go through the long tall grass.

Not sure about the falling light...

7 hours ago, Candy said:

Not sure I can answer your question, because I just moved upwards where I could walk.

thnks bro....

7 hours ago, Candy said:

I HAD raeached that castle .....i battled cain ..afterwards  gym leader that reportor went telling his pokemon is kiddnapped now..where to find his pokemon

8 minutes ago, sunxdr said:

I HAD raeached that castle .....i battled cain ..afterwards  gym leader that reportor went telling his pokemon is kiddnapped now..where to find his pokemon

I do believe you should head to the gates of Reborn City. You'll know what to do when you get there.

On 3/11/2017 at 3:15 PM, Mr. Divergent said:

I do believe you should head to the gates of Reborn City. You'll know what to do when you get there.

where....

i believe u were to go downwards from where there many miltants were available

It's all the way to the left, and then go down. There's a wall, but you can go through it (because it's actually open gates) so charge into it.

Then you'll probably see El, and you just have to follow him.