Department Store 10th floor

zaqrwe

I did search about the Dragon Scale and I found entry in Reborn Wikia, that it is avaible on 10th floor Obsidia department Store. Then I checked wikia page of Store and it should have evolution items like electrizer, magmarizer, protector etc. But in my game on that floor are rare berries. Is it supposed to be like that? Or maybe wikia is outdated?

Link to wiki page: http://pokemon-reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Obsidia_Department_Store

8 minutes ago, zaqrwe said:

I did search about the Dragon Scale and I found entry in Reborn Wikia, that it is avaible on 10th floor Obsidia department Store. Then I checked wikia page of Store and it should have evolution items like electrizer, magmarizer, protector etc. But in my game on that floor are rare berries. Is it supposed to be like that? Or maybe wikia is outdated?

Link to wiki page: http://pokemon-reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Obsidia_Department_Store

Do keep in mind, that wikia is only made/keep by the fans of Reborn, not the official Developers (correct me if I'm wrong) besides you don't need the wikia since we have what you need here in the forums.

EDIT: You can look for your desired items in the On the Hunt forum

Edited by Lightseeker

15 minutes ago, zaqrwe said:

The wiki is really only reliable until you get to Lapis Ward.  Everything after this is either outdated or just not there.

Actually I didn't post that topic because I can't find it, but because of that entry in wikia :) So thanks for explanation :)

19 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

If your lookin' for Dragon Scales, they can be found on wild Horsea, which are found in Ametrine Mountain with a Good Rod.

And yes, I know,. I got few using Dustox with Compoundeyes and Thief, but buying would be much easier :P

Edited by zaqrwe

Just now, biskit said:

We should go update that wiki tbh. Or something. Most of the guides are now dated anyways

Pretty much everything relevant about the game can be found on the forums with the search bar.  It would be organized differently and probably be more interconnected, but it would be a huge effort to transfer.  Not impossible, but a little overwhelming considering how much of the towns, events, etc have to added from scratch.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Pretty much everything relevant about the game can be found on the forums with the search bar.  It would be organized differently and probably be more interconnected, but it would be a huge effort to transfer.  Not impossible, but a little overwhelming considering how much of the towns, events, etc have to added from scratch.

Yeah that's true. The problem is things weren't always kept up to date with each new release, so the work will have just built up.