Mr. Bear's Modest Monster Exchange

Aironfaar

2 minutes ago, Aironfaar said:

Eep! Sorry, I overlooked your response earlier on. While I just traded away what I thought was my only Shiny 5IV Mold Breaker Axew, I actually found one I deposited hastily in a different box, so...yes, you can, and right now! Waiting for your request now, my online name is Aironfaar.

ok I'll wait for your request

13 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I'l take the Rivalry one, then.  Are you free to trade now, or after you trade with Itnku?

Also, if you give me a minute, I can breed a Houndour.  Can I get a staryu from you for it?  I can wait till late for it, but I just wanted to make the offer.

I'll have to breed that Staryu first and the IVs will be up to luck unless I spend a little longer on it; it's up to you how soon you want it. :) I do have a Houndour by now though so you don't necessarily need to breed one, but you can give me whatever you'd like for the Staryu.

EDIT: I just realized you were the one who offered two pokémon to begin with - I'll just breed a Staryu for the second trade, then!

3 minutes ago, ITnKU said:

thanks so much!

Thank you as well! :)

Edited by Aironfaar

1 minute ago, Aironfaar said:

I'll have to breed that Staryu first and the IVs will be up to luck unless I spend a little longer on it; it's up to you how soon you want it. :) I do have a Houndour by now though so you don't necessarily need to breed one, but you can give me whatever you'd like for the Staryu.

At the moment, I don't have anything to else to spare from your list, so I will take any IV's on the staryu.  Two 5IV's for a 6IV and random IV mon (that I don't have yet) is fair.  I can breed it up myself later.

23 minutes ago, seki108 said:

At the moment, I don't have anything to else to spare from your list, so I will take any IV's on the staryu.  Two 5IV's for a 6IV and random IV mon (that I don't have yet) is fair.  I can breed it up myself later.

Alright, got your Axew and Staryu ready. I'll start waiting for trade requests after this post, the online name's Aironfaar.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Thank you for the surprise shiny!  Enjoy those two.

You're welcome, hehe. It was actually the first Staryu to hatch in the one batch I bred, and pretty much the best among them as well. :)

Thank you for the trade! I especially took a liking to Trevenant when I fought it in the gym battle, so having that one is especially nice.

58 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

It's me again. I'm interested in a 5IV Bulbasaur. I can trade an Oshawott (Egg Moves - Air Slash and Night Slash) for it.

I got one boxed. If you're available for trade right now, shoot me a private message, wait for a trade request and it'll be yours in a moment's notice!

I can now trade you an Azuril and a shroomish, if you still need them.  While the Azurill's should all be 5IV at least, I will probably get a mix of 4 and 5's with Shroomish.  I haven't even hatched the eggs I have yet, so I can tell you more specifics when you respond.

Edited by seki108

8 hours ago, seki108 said:

I can now trade you an Azuril and a shroomish, if you still need them.  While the Azurill's should all be 5IV at least, I will probably get a mix of 4 and 5's with Shroomish.  I haven't even hatched the eggs I have yet, so I can tell you more specifics when you respond.

Yup, I still need those! :) Do you want anything specific for them?

EDIT: Although I'm not entirely sure how soon I'll get to start the game. Might get today's first call to work any minute now.

Edited by Aironfaar

14 minutes ago, Aironfaar said:

Yup, I still need those! :) Do you want anything specific for them?

EDIT: Although I'm not entirely sure how soon I'll get to start the game. Might get today's first call to work any minute now.

If you don't mind, could I get a Frillish and a  Drillbur  Carvana?  Don't worry if you can't do it now.  Just message me when you can.  Have a good day in the meantime.

Edited by seki108

Just now, seki108 said:

If you don't mind, could I get a Frillish and a Drillbur?  Don't worry if you can't do it now.  Just message me when you can.  Have a good day in the meantime.

Thanks! While I can breed you a Frillish right away (until I get interrupted by the aforementioned work, ha), Drilbur is actually among the Pokémon I'm still looking for.

Thanks! While I can breed you a Frillish right away (until I get interrupted by the aforementioned work, ha), Drilbur is actually among the Pokémon I'm still looking for.

Oops, I meant Carvana.  Sorry about that.  Already have a Drillbur, but not a Carvana yet.  I'm not sure why I typed that.

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

Oops, I meant Carvana.  Sorry about that.  Already have a Drillbur, but not a Carvana yet.  I'm not sure why I typed that.

No harm done, hehe. Just finished breeding them, but I need to get working now. The moment I find a time window to make the trade, I'll send you a private message.

EDIT: Thanks for the trades! :)

Edited by Aironfaar

On 26.2.2017 at 11:04 PM, seki108 said:

I can now give you a good Cottenee, Seel and Vullby if you still need them.

Oh dear, I wasn't able to check the forum for a while. Yep, I still do need them - but I didn't get to play either, so I don't really have anything to offer in exchange...

Oh dear, I wasn't able to check the forum for a while. Yep, I still do need them - but I didn't get to play either, so I don't really have anything to offer in exchange...

That's fine.  Aside from Solrock, I have everything else on the list.  Just tell me when you are available to trade.

Awesome, thank you! :D I'll start waiting for a trade right after sending this post.

Thank you for the Solrock.  The shiny looks great.  Enjoy your mons.  It looks like the list so far is complete.

Just now, seki108 said:

Thank you for the Solrock.  The shiny looks great.  Enjoy your mons.  It looks like the list so far is complete.

You're welcome! It's just a bummer that the shiny has bad IVs.

Yep, the list is complete - I'll edit it right away. :) Thank you a huge lot!