[Art\Feedback]: Unfinished pieces

The Grinch

There's been a lot of pieces I haven't bothered continuing on because I have a habit of being lazy. Here's a few of them:

Orchestra copy.png

(There is no right arm because I was planning to animate this) and she was also kind of like a concept design I wanted to test out

Morrigan copy.png

Yeah, this was actually just an expression practice as well as a brush practice. This is Morrigan from Darkstalkers for those who doesn't recognise her

Model practice 1.png

This was a model and coloring practice I did a million years ago but never got around to finish. I was drawing a ton of DA OC's at that time for practice and so this is the link to the character: http://niaro.deviantart.com/art/Lacie-2-Day-Auction-CLOSED-556229613

(Now, I did this in secret mind you)

Edited by Isa.phoria
  • Upvote 3

Damn... if this is the unfinished stuff... I can only imagine what the finished stuff looks like XD. There's some good in here despite them not being completed. Honestly the third definitely nails that doll look as ya said. ((honestly your artstyle has a very distinct look that kinda captures it well to be frank. It really lends itself to that doll-like look.)) I also love how soft and warm feeling it is. it's got this... wonderful charm to it.

Also, while I've never really played Darkstalkers etc... respect points there lol. ((I'm not one that's much for Fighting Games [I say this knowing full well my current avvie is a fighting game character, though I've never played it, and I jsut think the character is great.]as I'm turbo trashtastic at them, but Darkstalkers always had a strange yet really interesting vibe to it so it's cool to see XD>))

2 minutes ago, Hukuna the Undying said:

Damn... if this is the unfinished stuff... I can only imagine what the finished stuff looks like XD. There's some good in here despite them not being completed. Honestly the third definitely nails that doll look as ya said. ((honestly your artstyle has a very distinct look that kinda captures it well to be frank. It really lends itself to that doll-like look.)) I also love how soft and warm feeling it is. it's got this... wonderful charm to it.

Also, while I've never really played Darkstalkers etc... respect points there lol. ((I'm not one that's much for Fighting Games [I say this knowing full well my current avvie is a fighting game character, though I've never played it, and I jsut think the character is great.]as I'm turbo trashtastic at them, but Darkstalkers always had a strange yet really interesting vibe to it so it's cool to see XD>))

Thank you so much ^.^ My style is very inspired by a ton of great asian artists (And specifically a german person) that has a nice 'paint' like style

Dude, I'll be honest: I've never played Darkstalkers myself. I just wanted to draw her as there's just something about Morrigan. Because of how her design is like she also makes a great practice for anatomy of the female body

Ye, I really enjoy it. I defintiely could tell of the sorta asain princeples in this style as I've seen ones that have a simialr vibe before. I do love this painterly style. It just has... such a unique charm to it. A sorta... quiet optimism. A jsut genuine warmth that is beyond compare to many other styles. It's jsut a delight to look at. Yours feel like such a delight to look at.

and lol XD. That's wonderful in it's own way. Her design is quite intriguing and rather interesting. I'm sure it's why many are sorta enamoured with the character. ((I mean she just looks freaking cool if I'm honest XD.)) I 100% get your feeling there though. Something about her is just interesting. XD

6 minutes ago, Hukuna the Undying said:

Ye, I really enjoy it. I defintiely could tell of the sorta asain princeples in this style as I've seen ones that have a simialr vibe before. I do love this painterly style. It just has... such a unique charm to it. A sorta... quiet optimism. A jsut genuine warmth that is beyond compare to many other styles. It's jsut a delight to look at. Yours feel like such a delight to look at.

and lol XD. That's wonderful in it's own way. Her design is quite intriguing and rather interesting. I'm sure it's why many are sorta enamoured with the character. ((I mean she just looks freaking cool if I'm honest XD.)) I 100% get your feeling there though. Something about her is just interesting. XD

Ohh, thank you so much :D It's so cool when someone can really ''understand'' Not trying to be one of those ''You don't get it mom'' artpeople the specific style :)

Yeah, her design is very well made. It's like she can look good AND tough. I prefer Morrigan over Lilith tho, even as similiar they are in design it just seems to fit Morrigan better. Her color sheet is actually more interesting as well in that type of design imo