Lookin' for a Shiny Beldum

OldSoulja

Hello there, as you can see from the title, I'm here looking for a Shiny Beldum. Because the one in the event doesn't wanna cooperate and when it was shiny and i managed to catch it the game crashed so i gave up!

It would be perfered if the Beldum has tolerable IVs as well, (by that i mean nothing below 10) if thats not much.

Stuff i can give in return include : couple o' 3/4 IV Maril's, a Shiny 5IV* Skorupi, a 6 IV Skorupi, or a 6IV Bagon.

* Can't remember that Skorupi's IVs of the top of my head at the moment i'm typing this.

Just now, luis said:

I have one, keep your mons just trade me something you don't need :D let me know when you are available

Oh, well thanks, and I'm available at the moment, just lemme load the game up and get ready and stuff, I'll send ya a request when i'm ready.

ID?

Just now, OldSoulja said:

Oh, well thanks, and I'm available at the moment, just lemme load the game up and get ready and stuff, I'll send ya a request when i'm ready.

ID?

ldsilva :D i will be waiting online

46 minutes ago, piccolo88 said:

If possible, I'd be very interested in the Bagon though. I can offer a bunch of starters for example!?

Sorry, but I'm not really intrested in any starters, maybe you could find someone else who could trade you one.