Corey sidequest

tfsbaeta

So, since this is a possible E16 spoiler

Spoiler

Corey should be, in the sidequest of E16, inside Adrienn's gym at the X made by the flowers right? I was stupid enough to not do this quest, and talked to Adrienn and after gaining helpers for him, he went and blocked my way to search the X. So after i defeated his gym, the quest doesn't trigger.

Did i made a big mistake? I should've done the quest before? :| 

8 minutes ago, tfsbaeta said:

So, since this is a possible E16 spoiler

Hide contents

Corey should be, in the sidequest of E16, inside Adrienn's gym at the X made by the flowers right? I was stupid enough to not do this quest, and talked to Adrienn and after gaining helpers for him, he went and blocked my way to search the X. So after i defeated his gym, the quest doesn't trigger.

Did i made a big mistake? I should've done the quest before? :| 

I don't think I did this sidequest until after defeating Adrienn, since I remember the gym being completely empty when I activated the event.  If it still doesn't activate after clicking everything in the top half of the gym, you might have to upload your file to the 'unstuck me' thread for further assistance.  You did beat the three imposters first, right?

Yes i did, and all the clues lead to that place. So after beating Adrienn i was confused as to why not being triggered. 

By the way, now that we're talking about sidequests and being stuck, i had seen somewhere that you would give a growlithe to the police in the police station and he would give you an egg, is that even a thing? Since i talked t him and nothing as well triggered.

Edited by tfsbaeta

59 minutes ago, tfsbaeta said:

Yes i did, and all the clues lead to that place. So after beating Adrienn i was confused as to why not being triggered. 

By the way, now that we're talking about sidequests and being stuck, i had seen somewhere that you would give a growlithe to the police in the police station and he would give you an egg, is that even a thing? Since i talked t him and nothing as well triggered.

Apparently, the Growlithe mystery egg was either removed in episode 16, files not created before episode 16, or can't be accessed when you enter into episode 16 content.  At the very least, I don't think it will trigger if you did not get it before leaving Reborn City.

3 hours ago, seki108 said:

Apparently, the Growlithe mystery egg was either removed in episode 16, files not created before episode 16, or can't be accessed when you enter into episode 16 content.  At the very least, I don't think it will trigger if you did not get it before leaving Reborn City.

Actually, the growlithe event is available in ep 16 (I did It in my new playthrough), though as you said It is only accessible before renovating Reborn (aka before the circus)

8 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Actually, the growlithe event is available in ep 16 (I did It in my new playthrough), though as you said It is only accessible before renovating Reborn (aka before the circus)

Thanks for clarifying.  Although I did everything after Julia's gym in 16, I started the file in 15 (leading to me carrying the Pulse Dex, but not the field read out), so I could not answer tsf for certain.